- Hardcover: 259 pages
- Publisher: Southern Methodist University Press; First edition (1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0870743260
- ISBN-13: 978-0870743269
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,191,662 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Horton Foote's Three Trips to Bountiful: Teleplay, Stageplay, and Screenplay Hardcover – 1993
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
All three scripts are here in their entirety, along with a few photos from the various productions, and an introduction that tells the story of the play's genesis and development. (Oh, how I wish I could have seen Lillian Gish in the original TV and play versions!)
If you have never seen the play or the film, I encourage you to get this book and read this marvelously subtle and very touching story. The introduction and other materials in the book will introduce you to Horton Foote and his work, so you may appreciate the scripts even more.