5.0 out of 5 stars Horton Sleel Force cross bow
Published 23 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars P.O.S
This bow is suposed to be reconditioned, however the one I received had a bent steel bow, which could not be aligned. This made it impossible to shoot straight. Also the bolts advertized on the same page with it are too short for this crossbow. Do yourself a favor and buy a better one and save yourself the hassle of sending Steel Force back.
Published on September 24, 2005 by F. L. Shuey

1.0 out of 5 stars P.O.S, September 24, 2005
This review is from: HORTON STEEL FORCE CROSSBOW (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Horton Sleel Force cross bow, December 28, 2012
This review is from: HORTON STEEL FORCE CROSSBOW (Misc.)
I have had my Steel force cross bow about 6 years now and it still performs great. I can stick a broad head in anything apple sized every time at 40-50 yards. It also has amazing energy left at 50 yards with 250-300 grain 20" arrows with broad head. Can't beat one for the money. I saw where some gentle pour mouthed one he got because it had a bent bow (its steel) he must not know Horton warrants it for life.

HORTON STEEL FORCE CROSSBOW