5.0 out of 5 stars Superb App!
Love the pictures and the reading voices. Love that the kids can touch almost anything and the word will pop up and be read to them on screen. Love that some of my favorite childhood stories are available in such a great way for our new Electronics Generation. Bought this and Green Eggs and Ham and thinking of getting more...love it!
Published on February 25, 2012 by Kellie Nichols

3.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite books. But the apps from this group are just okay.
I got a bunch of these for my nephew - but even I had trouble turning the pages. It was very frustrating for him. Also if there are multiple paragraphs on a page it changes where the words are but takes time and doesn't change the picture, so for short attention span two year olds it was frustrating. And for memorizing the books like we did as kids it makes the...
Published 5 months ago by Margaret Durbin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb App!, February 25, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!, April 4, 2013
This review is from: Horton Hears A Who! - Dr. Seuss (App)
I purchased practically the entire Dr. Suess Ebook/app collection and they are GREAT! Not only do you get three choices in how you want the book to read (read to you at your pace, read to you at it's pace, or read by yourself) it also helps your child to learn by interacting with the different characters and pictures in the book. The voice that reads is a real female's voice that is very enjoyable and lively. If only all books could be this entertaining!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Seuss Strikes Again!, March 2, 2013
This review is from: Horton Hears A Who! - Dr. Seuss (App)
You can never go wrong with Dr. Seuss. It was a really cute movie and it gets a 5 year old's imagination really going :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars My toddler loves this app!, February 6, 2013
This review is from: Horton Hears A Who! - Dr. Seuss (App)
My son loves listening to this story. The autoplay option allows me some free time and keeps him busy with the story. It keeps him occupied for 20 min at a time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Horton Hears a Who, April 9, 2012
This review is from: Horton Hears A Who! - Dr. Seuss (App)
so charming and the fact that you can read it yourself or have the book read, is awesome. I purchased it to spend time with my granddaughter when we visit. She will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my Grandsons Favorites, January 23, 2014
This review is from: Horton Hears A Who! - Dr. Seuss (App)
Great book for bedtime, or anytime! My Grandson gets to pick and he picks this one a lot of the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this., March 15, 2013
This review is from: Horton Hears A Who! - Dr. Seuss (App)
My 4 year old LOVES this. She watches it over and over. I love Dr Seuss and so does my daughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars It was better than expected., March 10, 2013
This review is from: Horton Hears A Who! - Dr. Seuss (App)
This is one my favorite childhood books and the electronic version is amazing. We have read it several times and will until we get a new Seuss book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great app for Dr. Seuss book, March 4, 2013
This review is from: Horton Hears A Who! - Dr. Seuss (App)
My son wanted to have it because he had a Dr. Seuss Birthday event at school. He was reading along with it and it was well read. He loved it. What I liked about it was it reads very well and when my son reads and come across with words that he can't read, it pronounce the word when he touches the word.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Dr. Seuss story app for kids!, January 6, 2013
This review is from: Horton Hears A Who! - Dr. Seuss (App)
I cannot think of one way to improve this- obviously the story is great. The photos are nice and clear. The narration is good. And, the photos are interactive. So, the child can touch a part of the photo, and the narrator will tell you what it is. Our son (6 years old) loves this one.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›