5.0 out of 5 stars Great adapter.
This adapter gets the job done. It doesn't cause a loss of sound quality and it's durable. I got this item to plug headphones into a 1/4'' amplifier jack a while back, and it's lasted me ever since.
Published on February 19, 2010 by SC

1.0 out of 5 stars Shorter than spec
Published on September 12, 2012 by C. Chen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great adapter., February 19, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, Great Price, December 2, 2010
This review is from: Hosa GPM-103 3.5mm TRS to 1/4" TRS Adaptor (Electronics)
I recently purchased this item to play music from my iPad/ iPod through a PA system. I teach music and need reliable equipment that produces good quality sound so that my students can "dig into" the music. This product provided just that for a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, January 24, 2010
This review is from: Hosa GPM-103 3.5mm TRS to 1/4" TRS Adaptor (Electronics)
Great quality adapter! Had to replace one that was going loose, and this worked very well.

No static, snug fit, good price, fast shipping, quality packaging. All in all, good product and seller.

I'm buying a second one for backup!

1.0 out of 5 stars Shorter than spec, September 12, 2012
C. Chen (Erie, CO USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hosa GPM-103 3.5mm TRS to 1/4" TRS Adaptor (Electronics)
I received 5 plugs from seller and noticed the plugs are shorter than the one I have that works well. Sure enough, these plugs failed to make positive locking with the 1/4" female plugs. It easily pops out and lose contact. The plugs I got did not have any marking or reference to Hosa. Hence, I don't know if they are knock-off version. Regardless, they are cheaply made. I am surprised that this product received so many positive review. I added a picture in the product page so you can see it for yourself. I am returning the items.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hosa GPM-103, June 4, 2011
This review is from: Hosa GPM-103 3.5mm TRS to 1/4" TRS Adaptor (Electronics)
This little guy gets the job done, its not expensive at all and I'm about to order my second one.

####Update:
Okay, I ordered my second adapter and it came in, guess what? The product was defective, the 3.5mm jack wouldn't fit, seems like something is messed up internally. I contacted them via e-mail, hope all goes well!

***
Update 9/9/11
***
I have contacted the sellers and they sent another one... which was defective as well, I gave up. I haven't had a chance to update the review but, I contacted them a while ago and they sent yet another defective product. Your taking a chance when buying these, try to buy at least 2 to ensure yourself at least 1 useful adapter.

( Taking 1 star off for bad quality)[ * * * - - ]

1.0 out of 5 stars Not useful - degrades sound quality and volume, August 8, 2012
This review is from: Hosa GPM-103 3.5mm TRS to 1/4" TRS Adaptor (Electronics)
The Hosa 3.5mm to 1/4" adapter is not useful at all. It is cheap, works, but leads to quite a lot of degradation of the sound quality and the volume level. I don't use it anymore as the built-in speakers of the device I am using it with provide a louder and better sound than what I get when I connect it to external speakers via this adapter. I would not recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small adapter for small price, February 25, 2011
This review is from: Hosa GPM-103 3.5mm TRS to 1/4" TRS Adaptor (Electronics)
This is 3.5mm female to 1/4" male adapter. I bought this for my Casio keyboard.
I connected keyboard's 1/4" female phone jack to audio receiver and works great.
I guess this is bulk adapter; it was not in retail package when it arrived, this they didn't mention in product description.

3.0 out of 5 stars A wrong one have been shipped, March 3, 2012
This review is from: Hosa GPM-103 3.5mm TRS to 1/4" TRS Adaptor (Electronics)
I ordered a Stereo Adaptor, but I received a Mono one. It is not the same thing which on the picture.
Also, it looks very cheap.

1.0 out of 5 stars bad quality, June 10, 2011
J. Rodriguez "J.A." (San Francisco Bay Area, CA. USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hosa GPM-103 3.5mm TRS to 1/4" TRS Adaptor (Electronics)
This adapter broke apart just after a few weeks of using it.
The female side of it, the side where you insert the 3.5mm plug just
came out one of the times I pulled my 3.5 mm cable.

Unfortunately I bought it from one of the third party vendors here in Amazon, LowerPriceUSA, and they only have a 30 day policy, so just by a few days I could not get a return/exchange or similar.

The good side is it's extremely cheap but I'll have to order a new one, this time I'll try a different adapter and a different vendor.

Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Job!, October 21, 2014
This review is from: Hosa GPM-103 3.5mm TRS to 1/4" TRS Adaptor (Electronics)
This is an amazing little thing that can be easily missed in your audio studio equipment. It is mandatory and quite amazing, though. It easily allows me to convert a 3.5mm to a 1/4 inch (for a mixer or an amp).

Shipping was incredible. I payed for shipping for Wednesday and it came on Monday. If I were to purchase that, it would be around $10 more. If you are looking for a 3.5mm to 1/4 inch: this is the one.

Quality is perfect. Nice job, Hosa.

Hosa GPM-103 3.5mm TRS to 1/4" TRS Adaptor