5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Belt
I bought this belt for my boyfriend since he has lots of different buckles, he loved it. This belt is well made and very nice looking, absolutely no complaints.
Published on July 28, 2011 by B. Miller

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the wosrt belt, but not the best belt either
Published 17 months ago by stealthlantern

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Belt, July 28, 2011
This review is from: Hot Buckles Brown Distressed Full Grain Genuine Leather Snap On Belt (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, October 26, 2010
Ordered a belt that came in good condition.Very inexpensive too.Would order from this seller again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great belt, watch sizing chart, November 18, 2012
This is my idea of a great belt. Heavy, beautiful color, no stitching to come out.
Secure snap on the buckle loop.
Two criticisms:
The sizing chart did not work. I followed the instructions and I have had to cut the belt shorter twice, and add three more holes. And I may have to cut it again. Still loose.
Also, I wish the loop for the excess was slightly farther from the buckle, to make it easier to have the excess more tidy.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice belt..., April 9, 2013
Gracie (Fernley, Nevada) - See all my reviews
Good quality belt, soft leather, not like that crap that you get a wal-mart, you know the stiff wanna be leather. I like the distress look of it, its an accurate size and wears my husbands buckles with ease. I would buy it again and recommend it to anyone looking for a soft leather, good quality belt. Love it. Thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the wosrt belt, but not the best belt either, March 21, 2013
I took a chance on this belt because my girlfriend gave me a belt buckle and I needed a belt to use it with. I gave this a shot for the relatively cheap price. For the most part, it holds up pretty well. I liked the look fo the belt too. Problem is tt's not the thickest leather belt, but I got it at a cheap price. The problem is the holds that hold the buckle started to elongate after about 4 months of use. My buckle would unlatch at some inopertune times. It's a decent belt for the price, but if you are looking for something that will last, I'd find a better quality belt.

5.0 out of 5 stars IT'S A BELT!!!, December 17, 2012
Like the title says it's a belt. Pants stay up and the belt stays together. If you have pants that fall down or a buckel without a belt then this is the thing for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay, December 3, 2012
Okay product. What I was looking for. Thick leather. Tanning on edges could be better. Probably won;t buy another but this met our needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality!, November 6, 2012
Belt arrived quickly and is flexible, but durable. My previous belt didn't last a year, and I think this one will last a while longer than that.

My only "gripe" (not that I have a real problem with it, which is why I still give 5 stars) would be that it is a bit lighter in color than the image would indicate. I'm not that picky, but if you're looking for a black belt, this one arrived with a bit more of a brown tint overall. It straddles the black/brown fence, so it's still OK in my book.

5.0 out of 5 stars good one, October 2, 2012
GAV (Kiev, Ukraine) - See all my reviews
It seems like leather, it feels like leather, it smells like leather... It is leather. A big good piece of leather, thats what you want when you buy leather belt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 12, 2014
Nice belt. Good quality leather.

Rate and Discover Movies