5.0 out of 5 stars surprised
Surprised at the high quality and am glad I ordered these. I got the brown and the black belts. They have three snaps to keep the buckle secure. They are an amazing cut of genuine leather. The size was right. What can I say? These are great belts and a high quality feel to them. I don't imagine I'll ever have to replace these.
Published on January 12, 2012 by JasonAaron

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly constructed
This good looking belt arrived in great shape. The quality of the Genuine leather is so poor that it started tearing out the belt hole after the first use. I cannot recommend this product. I purchased a black belt and a similar situation is occurring. This is not a good investment for you.
Published on February 19, 2013 by David L. McLean

5.0 out of 5 stars surprised, January 12, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice belt! The one that i was serching for!!!, September 10, 2011
That leather belt is very good quality and it's exactly what i was searching for!
And it's perfect with my western buckle!!! :-)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly constructed, February 19, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it, November 11, 2012
It's not leather, it's a leather on top of something else that will peal apart(and did so in a little under 10 days)

1.0 out of 5 stars Belt doesn't last..., July 6, 2013
I purchased the belt 1 month ago and it's starting to peel apart...Cheap product. Very disappointed. . will not purchase again. Not worth the cost of return shipment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Belt, Great Price, December 21, 2011
I was looking for a belt that I could attach a buckle I re-discovered from my youth. The belt needed to have a patina that would complement my 40 year old buckle. This belt is a perfect fit for my requirements. It is made of high quality leather and the price is right. It looks great with jeans.

1.0 out of 5 stars should not be labeled genuine leather!!!, July 31, 2012
Belt looks nice, super fast delivery... You get what you pay for! But this belt is not leather. It's made from leather like material or some synthetic blend glued together. Invest $10 more and get more reputable brand. Do not recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Belt smelled awful when delivered! Later figured out smell is mold! Still hasnt gone away., June 14, 2013
Belt fit fine, was not happy with service person, told me smell was a coating put on by the people that made the belt! Told me to leave it outside for a few days and the smell would go away! That's BS! I live in an apartment, if I left the belt outside it would disappear!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for a leather belt when you've got your own buckles., November 24, 2014
I'm satisfied. Only loses a star because it is lighter than shown and not quite as distressed, but otherwise not bad at all and a good buy for the price. Heck! In one minute I can "distress it" if I want to. The coiled-belt photo does come closer to the right tan color than the shot with the two ends. I'm wondering if the one- and two-star reviews are from people that have another product, or an unimproved version. They write about smell and fake leather. Mine smells like LEATHER, and not too strong at that. And it LOOKS and acts like... LEATHER. After reading the poorer reviews I went to check mine more closely. Even the little 2-inch sample swatch "label" that came attached with a keychain twists and tugs and acts like LEATHER.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better looking in person, June 8, 2013
Jason Filice (Seaside, CA USA) - See all my reviews
The belt looks great, better than the picture! The contrast of darker and lighter areas is much more dramatic than it appears in the pictures. The photos shown don't do it justice to show the distressed look. It goes great with my antiqued gold and antiqued silver buckles.