Sex and the City 6 Seasons 2000
Amazon Instant Video
1. Where There's Smoke... In the Season Three premiere, Carrie and the girls enjoy the NYC Fire Department's 'Calendar Competition.' Samantha fulfills a fiery fantasy with Mr. July!
2. Politically Erect Carrie's political consciousness is raised as a new companion lobbies for her affection. Charlotte throws a 'used date' party; Miranda is pushed to confront her ambivalence about Steve; Samantha begins dating a munchkin who is a powerhouse in bed.
3. Attack of the Five-Foot-Ten Woman Carrie runs into Big's new bride and commits to attending a luncheon. Samantha treats everyone to a day at the spa, but her sexual antics get her in trouble. Miranda's new Ukranian housekeeper takes cleaning up Miranda's life too far.
4. Boy, Girl, Boy, Girl... Carrie engages in a game of 'Spin the Bottle' with her bisexual love interest. Samantha deals with a chauvinistic new assistant. Miranda begins to embody 'guy' attributes when her relationship with Steve grows claustrophobic.
5. No Ifs, Ands, or Butts Carrie considers quitting smoking when her habit almost ruins her chances with Aidan. Charlotte's first date with Brad is perfect...until the good night kiss. Samantha's relationship with a sexy African American guy is challenged by his sister.
6. Are We Sluts? Samantha's late-night visitors are seen as the cause when an old woman in her building is robbed. Miranda finds out that she has an STD. Carrie learns that romance isn't dead when Aidan decides to wait until the time is right to do the deed.
7. Drama Queens Carrie begins to question her relationship with Aidan, but an unexpected encounter with Mr. Big makes her realize the less drama, the better. Miranda discovers she's living with 'skidmark man.' Charlotte meets a doctor named Trey.
8. The Big Time Charlotte tells the girls she thinks her new love Trey may be 'the one.' Samantha fears that she may be going through 'the change of life.' Steve and Miranda's relationship takes an unanticipated turn. Carrie has more surprise run-ins with Big.
9. Easy Come, Easy Go After a shocking revelation, Carrie and Big fall into their old habits. Charlotte achieves her goal and gets engaged, but not the way she had hoped. Samantha decides to put her 'pick of the week' on a new diet to improve his funky-tasting 'spunk.'
10. All or Nothing Aidan finally says 'those three words,' leaving Carrie guilt-ridden about her affair with Big. All is well with Charlotte's new engagement--until Trey springs an all-too-odd prenup on her. Meanwhile, Miranda discovers the wonders of phone sex!
11. Running with Scissors Carrie's affair with Big puts a strain on her relationship with Aidan--prompting her to seek out advice from Miranda. Charlotte's wedding plans go awry. Miranda is attracted to a man in a sandwich costume. Samantha considers taking an AIDS test.
12. Don't Ask, Don't Tell Charlotte's fast-approaching wedding continues to cause trouble as the bride has a fallout with Samantha over the proper way to wear a bridesmaid's dress while also discovering that Trey may need a dose (or two) of Viagra.
13. Escape from New York Carrie, Miranda and Samantha are fish out of water in youth-obsessed, no-smoking-anywhere L.A. Meanwhile, Samantha meets a handsome dildo model, while Miranda is mired in her New York ways. Back east, bedroom matters worsen for Charlotte and Trey.
14. Sex and Another City Sunny California shows the flaws beneath its slick veneer: Carrie is humiliated when a fling turns out to be less than advertised. Miranda finds L.A. has bestowed some unsavory changes upon an ex, and Samantha's bag is stolen at the Playboy Mansion.
15. Hot Child in the City Samantha is hired by a very rich 13-year-old girl to plan 'the Bat Mitzvah of the Century.' Miranda's new flame turns out to be none other than 'RoboCock.' Carrie meets a new mate--who happens to live at home with his parents.
16. Frenemies Miranda's first date turns into a wake when the guy drops dead. Meanwhile, Charlotte and Samantha duke it out over their opposing sexual philosophies. Carrie's attempt to teach a seminar on how to meet men is a flop when her students turn on her.
17. What Goes Around Comes Around Carrie wonders if her 'cosmic balance' is off after being mugged and tripping down stairs. Samantha must handle the needs of a college-age virgin. A nervous Miranda over-imbibes while on a date, and Charlotte suggests a trial separation with Trey.
18. Cock a Doodle Do In the Season Three finale, Samantha and Carrie battle their respective noisy neighbors: loud transsexuals and crowing roosters.
|Starring||Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall|
|Supporting actors||Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon, Kyle MacLachlan, Cane Peterson, Kat Dennings, Anita Gillette, Ron McLarty, James Villemaire, Peyton List, Zoe Dora Lukov, Blythe Auffarth, Ellen Stepansky, Gabe Hernandez, April Pressel|
|Producers||Jenny Bicks, Antonia Ellis, Amy Harris, Debra Kent, Michael Patrick King, Mark McGann, John P. Melfi, Sarah Jessica Parker, Darren Star|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I LOVE THE SHOW AND THE ACTORS. IF YOU LOVE SINCERE AND TRUE GIRL TALK ABOUT DATING, SEX, LOVE, MARRIAGE AND FRIENDSHIP..YOU'LL LOVE THE SHOW. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND.Published 1 day ago by melissa
Love this show. I was very happy to find it on Amazon at a very good price.Published 4 days ago by Tooba ghumro