5.0 out of 5 stars Cool boys snowboard socks
My 12 year old loves these. They keep him warm and comfy all day on the slopes and they look tough. He is a shoe size 4.5 and these are a perfect fit. They are not itchy, they don't bunch up, have washed well.
Published on April 17, 2012 by Tvid

1.0 out of 5 stars what size are these socks?
this is a question - can anyone answer it?
what size is "medium"? for kids socks, that could mean anything at all.
Does anyone know what size these socks are, when they are called "medium"? What age or shoe size do they fit?
Published 6 months ago by charliegg

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool boys snowboard socks, April 17, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Great thickness., December 3, 2013
Paty Kay (Chicago Area) - See all my reviews
I bought size small for my size 12 shoe 2t-4t son. The foot part is too long but the knee-high is landing just under his knee as it should. These are the best I could find for our first ski trip. He likes them and they seem a lot thicker/warmer than the Spyder brand (red with spiders) ones I bought as well. I have looked everywhere for young kids ski socks and can't seem to find any in store. If you do let me know because I'd like to find some that fit his foot better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Socks, January 30, 2013
My 5 year old is quite picky about his socks. I've had many a morning getting ready for school where with tears in his eyes, he tells me, "My socks don't feel right. There is something in them." These are just the right thickness, just the right elasticity, just the right shape, just the right length and no pilling inside! He always asks for his Hot Chillys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 13, 2013
Kids love them and their feet were kept warm on the slopes. What more could you ask for. Warm socks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Skiing Socks, March 16, 2014
These socks are excellent for my little guy who is skiing. Warm but not too bulky. I wish I had some like them

5.0 out of 5 stars good ski sock, February 20, 2014
these work perfectly for a day on the slopes. the small size is appropriate for my 5 year old, size 13 tennis shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit size 10 foot, January 29, 2014
I was afraid that the socks would be too big, but they fit well with room to grow. They are well made and he loves the pirate design.

1.0 out of 5 stars what size are these socks?, January 25, 2014
This review is from: Hot Chillys Boys' Pirates Med Sock (Apparel)
this is a question - can anyone answer it?
what size is "medium"? for kids socks, that could mean anything at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, warm enough, January 7, 2014
I bought these socks for my son to wear while skiing. They fit great and look nice, but he still complains that his feet get cold at times. We are in the far North of NY so we do get some pretty cold temperatures. They would be perfect if it wasn't quite so cold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ski socks for 4 year old, January 2, 2014
Sarah (Cambridge, MA, USA) - See all my reviews
This is my son's second year of skiing and really getting into it. I want him to stay warm and comfortable while skiing. I purchased a size small and they fit perfect (and may get another year out of them). They are lightweight but have remained intact and soft after multiple washings. But most importantly they do keep feet warm. My son never complains about cold feet. The skulls are also a great design for boys!

Hot Chillys Boys' Pirates Med Sock