5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful warm & cozy socks that kids and moms will love
Published 16 months ago by lisabu

3.0 out of 5 stars cute but
Cute but size did not reflect what I had ordered. Too big. good thing kids continue to grow so she can fit in them in 2 years.
Published 20 months ago by S. Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful warm & cozy socks that kids and moms will love, April 2, 2013
My 7 year old daughter loved these socks so much that she didn't want to take them off to go to bed after she tried them on. (This says a lot, given that she doesn't like wearing socks at all and we struggle to get little cotton ones on her for school each day). Very soft, warm, cozy, and they go right up to the knee and stay put well without pinching. Very cute design also.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality, December 6, 2012
This review is from: Hot Chillys Girls' Heart Dance Med Sock (Apparel)
I think the price matches the quality. My 8 year old says they're comfortable and warm. The small fits just right on her-- she is size 1.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute & comfy!!!, March 17, 2014
Bought this sock for my daughter's first ski lesson. Since she wasn't complaining about her feet being cold or sore, I assume that it kept her feet warm and comfy. It definitely looked cute on her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the socks!, February 7, 2014
My 7 year old daughter is turning into a skier. As a result, we are on the slopes weekly. I wanted her to be able to wear only ONE pair of socks- as opposed to doubling up and causing other reasons for discomfort. She says these are comfy and padded AND warm!! WIN!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome socks, January 30, 2014
fish wife (ketchikan, ak.) - See all my reviews
These socks fit great, stay up, and are tall enough to keep her xtra tuff boots from rubbing her legs. They are also very warm and comfy. They are her new favorites.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, January 29, 2014
My daughter wears a size 1 sneaker and these socks fit perfectly with a small bit of room to grow. They keep her feet nice and warm in this miserable Chicago winter.

3.0 out of 5 stars cute but, December 21, 2012
S. Martin (Henderson, CO United States) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars nice socks, but..., December 27, 2012
The socks themselves are very nice - super thick and warm and the material seems comfortable. I agree with the reviewer who they seem to run kind of big, but not enough that I felt like it was a problem.

My big complaint was with the packaging. I ordered this item as a gift, and when they arrived, the exterior mailing envelope was just fine. When I opened the mailing envelope, however, the product package was completely mangled and had obviously been run over by a vehicle of some sort - perhaps a forklift? The cardboard portion was completely smashed and torn in several places, and a greasy black tire-type streak was across the front of the packaging. There were holes torn in the plastic and the black streak had actually transferred onto the socks themselves.

I would have returned these, but they arrived on Christmas eve and I needed them the following morning. These were luckily for my own daughter, so I was able to wash them and toss the package, but had they been for someone else they would have been unusable. I am sympathetic to accidents that happen during shipping, but this clearly happened before the item was sent to me since the mailing envelope was perfectly fine.

Hot Chillys Girls' Heart Dance Med Sock