5.0 out of 5 stars Love these. Stole them from my hubby!
So soft and silky but keep you super warm. You will not need tons of layers with these. Warm all night in 43 degree weather working football games.
Published 13 months ago by Andrew Lopez

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
not the same quality of the one that we originally purchased a couple of years ago
Published 2 months ago by barbara travers

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these. Stole them from my hubby!, November 1, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Chillys are...well...HOT! In a cool way, February 21, 2013
Forget how much down is in your parka...if you want to be warm in the winter and look and feel good at the same time, put this base layer on before you head outside. It's the perfect under garment to your winter wardrobe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Chilis are the best!, January 18, 2013
Bought these on a recommendation from an advanced skier. They kept us very warm. Not bulky, just the perfect ski layering pieces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Live in Florida and love these things to wear around the house when cool, February 3, 2014
I bought these for a ski vacation and I've been wearing them every evening ever since. Bought another pair. They are so comfortable and warm. I am lean and fit with little body fat and seem to always be "cold." I lived freezing at night and now I'm wearing these I'm in heaven. I am 5'7" 145" and the mediums fit me perfectly. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a must for cold weather. No competitor ..., August 31, 2013
It is a must for cold weather. No competitor can come close. Price her is not the factor if you want to be warm in the snow.AAAAA+++++.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, September 14, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars I can't believe how easy it snags, December 22, 2011
M. Thomas (Cincinnati, OH) - See all my reviews
This tee is indeed warm, which is why I gave it three stars. However, I cannot believe how easy it snags. I'm not even sure what was creating the snags, since I had on a cotton/polyester vest on top of it. I'm not sure if the snags will turn into holes in the near future.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stitching started to unravel after one wash, December 9, 2013
Functionally it worked well, but after one wash the stitching started to unravel. Very comfortable and warm for a lightweight baselayer, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, fast delivery!, September 12, 2012
I ordered it for an upcomming event to wear under a golf polo in case of cool weather. Great fit. I'm sure I will use in more in the winter for layering. I very much appreciated the fast delivery (ordered it on a friday and recd. it the following Monday:o)as we are leaving for the event in about 1 week. I ordered a similar shirt from another seller and they sent a substitution of a different color. Why would they do that????? Now I have to return the substitued one. I would have ordered one for him at the time I ordered mine but he wanted the other brand. After I post this review I will be ordering your product, a Hot Chillys Men's Peach Crewneck in his size. Keep up the good work, I will definately order from you again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 22, 2014
thanks

Hot Chillys Men's Peach Crewneck Tee (Black, Small)
$40.00 $31.14