Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hot Chillys Women's Peach Skins Sublimated Print Crewneck Top, Fantasia/Black, Medium
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on February 10, 2013
I loved this as a base layer for skiing. The pattern went well with my blue Columbia ski pants but would also look great with black. I normally wear a size 8 in clothing or a medium, but found I preferred the large for this item. It's very form-fitting.
on June 17, 2012
Really warm for its weight, plus it's cute and true to size! I was a bit concerned about the sleeves because long sleeves magically become 3/4 for me most of the time (I'm 5'10), but these fit perfectly :)
on January 7, 2013
I really liked this shirt, although it is sized about 2 sizes down from where a standard size would be. I bought it to go over some gear to keep warm (so I could still see the graphics) and it was beyond tight. Super cute logo, looked sturdy. Bummed to send it back.
on February 2, 2011
Love this tech shirt. I'm a runner and I ski and wear it for both sports. It's light weight but surprisingly warm.
on October 10, 2013
Love the feel of this line from Hot Chillys....so soft and comfy without being slick or hyper delicate like silk. Great for he slopes. I have migrated to use as warmup warmth during cold months for tennis.
on November 12, 2012
Saw product online when looking for gifts. Picture looks great, so I ordered 3(2 different patterns). they arrived and I gave one as a birthday gift. She absolutely loved that the top was not only nice enough to wear out with jeans or black pants, but also that it helps keep you warm at the same time. I also ordered the pattern with the blues in the design. One is nicer than the other. Absolutly love this product. I'm glad I came across the product online. Thank goodness for computers because I have never seen these in any local store.
on March 16, 2013
The top runs a bit small so I ordered one size larger. It is perfect for a base layer as well as wearing around town. It's very comfortable and it has so many different colors in it that I can wear it with many different outfits.
on December 23, 2012
This item differed from my other Chilly's peachskins because it felt like the sleeves were made with a different, less comfortable fabric. The rest of the shirt had that silky soft feel I expect from the peachskins. I ended up giving this to a friend who didn't mind the subtle differences.
on January 6, 2013
I love this shirt as a layer for skiing or running. I originally ordered the small but returned it for the medium as the arms were a bit tight on the small.
on January 8, 2013
bought it as a gift, when i saw it, i thought it was nice, such fast and prompt service, the shirt was more then i had expected, and she loves it too.