5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product
I bought Hot Chilly's MTF 3000 Low Rise Bottoms Womens for a friend and she is very very pleased with them. They are warm yet light weight and thin enough to comfortably fit under jeans. She wears them outdoors in 30-40 degree F weather. I definately recommend this item.
Published on December 30, 2007 by Chase

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it
These tights are basically a t-shirt material and useless if your purpose is to keep warm. Opt for the Mec Ankle tights instead, which are more like spandex performance wear material.
Published on February 6, 2011 by Jessica

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, February 6, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product, December 30, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Chilly's the best to keep warm when weather is cold, November 17, 2013
To me and my husband the Hot Chilly brand is the best to keep you warm and feels so good. Make sure you read what it says about how it feels. Some is smooth and feels great but make sure you go up a size because that run small. The 4000 is more stretch cotton more true to size

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Comfortable but it runs a size smaller then you would usually wear, February 2, 2013
This review is from: Hot Chillys Women's MTF 4000 Solid Tight (Apparel)
I love the feel of the fabric and it looks great, BUT it runs a size smaller then I usually wear. I got a size small and I wear a size 4...I should have gotten a medium.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
just great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price! Warm and fits well, January 3, 2014
I saw the same product for double the price in black. Warm was the object so white was fine with me!

5.0 out of 5 stars love them!, December 31, 2013
This review is from: Hot Chillys Women's MTF 4000 Solid Tight (Apparel)
I am in and out of the cold all day and I needed something to fit under yoga pants and jeans. These are perfect...like a second skin. love them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit is great, November 25, 2013
I ordered a large (normally wear a size 12 US & have 30" waist) and they fit like a glove. Very comfortable, soft material, and overall nice quality. I'm looking forward to wearing them under my ski pants for added warmth.

Hot Chillys Women's MTF4000 Tight (Black, Small)
$45.00 $25.99