Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Size: Small|Color: Black|Change

on December 10, 2011
I tried on tons of base layers and work out tights at REI last weekend (Patagonia, North Face, etc.), but nothing was as comfortable and well-fitting as Hot Chillys. I am 5'1, and the small fits great -- they bunch a bit at the ankle, but of course I'm used to that from regular-sized garments since I'm so short. The sizing chart on the label for these is true to size -- my waist measurement is 26.5" and hip is 36", putting me right in the middle of the range for their "small."

The relaxed fit on these is nice -- there's plenty of room for movement, without too much bagginess. The rise is pretty low, a couple inches below bellybutton on me.

Looking forward to wearing these on the slopes this ski season!
on February 11, 2013
I bought these bottoms after searching through lots of different products here on Amazon and at sporting shop sites. I needed bottoms to wear underneath ski pants and wanted something comparable to Under Armour but without the high price tag. These pants delivered and kept me very warm, even though they are super thin to the touch. The material is soft and extremely comfortable, as well. The moisture wicking also kept me dry which was very much needed while skiing the slopes all day (and the next day since I didn't wash them in between wearings--don't judge). The only thing I would have changed would have been to order a size smaller. The picture makes it look like they're fitted, but mine were not. They were baggy and not exactly flattering (didn't really matter since I wore them as undergarments), but the elastic band kept them up so they weren't falling off me or anything. Aside from that though, great product and I will be buying more.
on January 15, 2012
Not bad. Bottoms have a nice silky feel, fairly thin but warm for their size. Sizing is a little on the large size. I'm 5'3" 125 lbs and bought a small; I was expecting them to be skin tight (as they should be) but they ended up being a little on the large size. This is awkward if I want to wear another pair of long underwear over them, but if I am just wearing these it provides a lot more movement.
on November 17, 2013
It gets cold in my big, drafty building at work, so I bought these to wear underneath my slacks. They are lovely. I am a size 12 so I ordered a medium. The fit was perfect, they are sooo soft and comfortable. At the end of the day after changing from my work clothes I just walk around in these because I don't want to take them off. They are thin enough that they don't make my clothes look bulky, and most importantly, they keep my legs warm! I highly recommend this product, and in fact, having already owned a pair of ''Pepper skins'' that I love, I'd say the Hot Chillys brand is worth the investment.
on December 3, 2014
Never even tried them on. I opened the box, and the material just seemed too thin to keep me warm at all snowboarding, i am returning these and ordering Hot Chillys Micro-Elite 8K, which i ordered for my husband and he loved it, also much thicker than peach bottom.
on March 29, 2011
Now owning 9 (ex-small bottoms were returned- read below to see why) womens Hot Chillies Peach skins I can confidently say size up. I don't have 9 of the bottoms I have 3 bottoms and 5 crew tees and 1 peach skin turtle neck. My BF's Hot chillies Peach long sleeve tee sized true to size he's a small. As for the womens though their sizing is small. I'm a true size 4 and nearly 5 ft 9 inches. I find reviews telling you what you don't expect to be most useful. I got a size Small and Extra small, the Extra small is being returned. Thanks amazon for free/discounted returns! Received free shipping to me too. The Extra Small's inseam is ridiculously short both right out of the box I measured them at 24 1/2 inches the smalls is too but, it's much better then the extra smalls at 27 1/2 inseam ending 3 inches above the bottom of my ankle (therefore, covering none of it). The waist and legs of the extra small did fit me. As for the low rise the extra smalls rise is VERY LOW 4 fingers below my navel at it's lowest point which is right there. The smalls is 2 1/2 fingers below my navel. Fingers are next to one another for measurement and pointing side ways. DO NOT MACHINE DRY THESE on ANY medium to high heat. They WILL shrink. Hang dry is best. As for the no ankle coverage I'm okay with that. Just wear high quality wool mixed material blended socks (outdoor type) that cover up to the bottom of them/layer under other pants/ use gaiters. These pants are naturally a little stretchy. The photo above that shows the white pants show the rise the best on the extra small. The other photos look more like the smalls top. They don't block wind much (Like they claim too) but, come on there underwear at an unbeatable price folks! With awesome SPF protection! Oh, I don't love that the bottom of the pants ride up on me a bit. But, if they fit u better that could lessen if not happen to you. Otherwise, there great!
on January 17, 2014
I have an original pair of Hot Chilly stirrup long underwear from the 1980's. It is amazing how they have stood the test of time. I have now upgraded my Hot Chilly look by three decades and I really like the fit and experience the same warmth I have come to expect. One concern is near one of the inseams is what looks like a run as you would see in Nylons. It has not gotten larger in the few times I have worn the tights so far but I worry it may impact the long term wear and tear they can handle. It will be a wait and see on that but otherwise I am very happy with the product.
on October 26, 2015
I love sleeping In these, I'm actually wearing a pair now! I love how these are like slightly baggy yoga pants! The fabric keeps me warm but is also super breathable, I used to wear there in Florida during the summer(yes I'm crazy) and they were so cozy. I wish these looked a little more socially acceptable so I could wear them outside though.
on December 28, 2014
Ordered some for my wife for Christmas, but after she opened them I found out they were thinner than the ones she already has and that she did not want the thinner ones. So if you are looking for the thicker ones than order the other type especially if your a guy shopping for your wife or a girlfriend and not sure what your buying. Only gave this product three stars because it was not what I was looking for, so this review doesn't reflect the quality of the product. I know that the ones my wife already has, she has had them for years and they are still in good shape.
on November 25, 2014
These are great, toasty warm without being sweltering. They're completely comfortable and smooth. I don't like the traditional bulky winter undergear so these are perfect. I recently used them for an October horseback riding trip in Wyoming, fit right under my jeans and kept me very comfortable in a climate and situation where snowpants would have been too bulky and cumbersome.