Hot Chocolate on a Stick - 12 Pack Variety Gift Box - Dark, Milk, Vanilla White Chocolate
- VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL- 30% off usual price of $37.99. While Supplies Last.
- Simply add steamed milk to our Hot Chocolate on a Stick and stir to create your own deliciousness on a stick!
- Premium Chocolatey Goodness - on the go! 12 Flavor Variety Pack Gift Box.
- Each flavor comes individually wrapped in a clear bag, complete with instructions. Also available in Individual Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Vanilla White Chocolate, and in 3 and 6 gift pack varieties.
- Especially calibrated so you can start to taste it while the chocolate is melting and still get a rich flavored hot chocolate drink.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 12 Pack Variety Gift Box
Dark: Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla. Milk: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla. White: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla.
1)Fill cup with 8oz of hot milk at about 180f or microwave milk on high for 2 minutes 2)Place hot chocolate on a stick in the cup 3)Stir for 1-2 minutes until chocolate dissolves in milk 4) Enjoy!
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was very good. I absolutely adore the presentation, the packaging was adorable, and the taste was real chocolate. Much better than a mix, i would definitely buy it again.Published 27 days ago by Amazon Customer
Well this is a fun and different way to drink hot chocolate! The kids enjoyed picking out their flavors and stirring it into the milk. Tasted pretty good also. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Kerry O.
It's probably because I do not use regular milk, but it does not taste great with almond milk (I am lactose intolerant). Read morePublished 1 month ago by lulu
Easy to make with hot water or milk. Tastes so much better than packet and cheap hot chocolate. Delicious!Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer