4.0 out of 5 stars I like it -- Very Much
I always wanted to watch this but my basic cable didn't carry the channel this show was on.

Now, with my Amazon Prime, I'm getting to watch all these episodes! For free! Well, not free, but they are certainly giving Amazon Prime my money's worth!

Published 18 months ago by Tina

2.0 out of 5 stars Season 3 is disappointing
Seasons one and two were laugh-out-loud funny, but season three misses. There are some funny moments, but it's not as sharp as the other seasons. It did pick up towards the end, though, so I hope season four will capture the magic that was the first two seasons! I love the entire cast in each respective role. They do play their characters to perfection, and it's fun to...
Published on August 16, 2012 by Speechless

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it -- Very Much, June 14, 2013

It's a cute show with some of your favorite TV actresses all looking as great (skinny) as they did 20 (30) years ago... Well, maybe not Betty White, but she looks fantastic and she gets to deliver the best zingers!

This is your good, solid, 30 minute sitcom like they are all supposed to be done! (I Love Lucy, The Nanny, Murphy Brown, The Golden Girls, Three's Company)

5.0 out of 5 stars LAUGH OUT LOUD FUNNY!!!!, December 7, 2012
This review is from: Hot in Cleveland: Season 3 (DVD)
We purchased season 1-2 and after the first episode of season one we were hooked! All three actresses are so perfect for their roles. I also purchased for my mom and sister. I hope they continue to make episodes because no show ever made me laugh this much except for That 70's Show. The outtakes are just as funny which is why I buy the season DVD's. So if you want simple humor and all laughs then you have to watch this show...beware, you will be hooked as well!!! LOVE BETTY WHITE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot in Cleveland: Renewed for 5th Season with 24 Episodes, March 25, 2013
This review is from: Hot in Cleveland: Season 3 (DVD)
As a lifelong die-hard fan of Betty White, I must say that this show is amazing! Season 4 will finish airing it's last 12 Episodes beginning in June. On March 20, 2013, TV Land Renewed it for a Fifth Season of 24 Episodes to beginning filming this Fall, bringing the total count to 104 Episodes after Season 5. I hope this show continues to air for atleast 8 or 9 Seasons. Buy it! You won't regret it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Betty White at her best!, December 14, 2013
While the entire cast make the show complete, Betty White is hysterical. She has lines that make the show! While this does have the slight "Golden Girls" feel to it (4 women living a house, dealing with life, lying about their ages, etc), this show is definitely worth watching!

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love It, June 16, 2013
Lots of laughs. The leads are great and the guest stars are wonderful. I have enjoyed watching the show very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny Show, December 15, 2013
Betty White is hilarious! And the girls work so good together that they appear not to be characters on a sitcom but real friends. I can't beleive Valarie is in her 50's. She still has that charm she poseesed when she was on her first show. Love them all!

5.0 out of 5 stars way too funny, December 14, 2013
21 minutes of continuous laughs. These ladies are fantastic comedienne. Recommend to anyone - women will get the humor more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ensemble cast!, December 14, 2013
My wife and I absolutely love this show!
We love Betty White, she gets the best lines and she never disappoints when she delivers them!
We were big fans of Frasier and One Day at a Time, too so the ensemble is one we're interested in, and
they genuinely seem to be enjoying performing with each other, which helps. I love it when you can see one or more of the main characters trying to avoid cracking up ala Tim Conway/Harvey Korman.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must See Sitcom, June 14, 2013
Really funny scripts and all actors are great. I enjoyed all the episodes. I can't wait for this year opener!

5.0 out of 5 stars can not wait to watch, December 6, 2012
This review is from: Hot in Cleveland: Season 3 (DVD)
we used to watch on television but the channel is no longer available to us and this will catch us back up.

Hot in Cleveland: Season 3
Hot in Cleveland: Season 3 by Hot in Cleveland (DVD - 2012)
$19.99 $13.64