Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hot in Cleveland: Season 3
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: DVD|Change

on December 7, 2012
We purchased season 1-2 and after the first episode of season one we were hooked! All three actresses are so perfect for their roles. I also purchased for my mom and sister. I hope they continue to make episodes because no show ever made me laugh this much except for That 70's Show. The outtakes are just as funny which is why I buy the season DVD's. So if you want simple humor and all laughs then you have to watch this show...beware, you will be hooked as well!!! LOVE BETTY WHITE!
on July 14, 2015
Such an awesome show! It's like a chick flick for tv, funny, fun, witty, excellent writing, well-drawn characters. Inspiring to see women in their 40-50-60's and 90's portrayed as people who matter and direct their own lives. What a concept!
on June 14, 2013
I always wanted to watch this but my basic cable didn't carry the channel this show was on.

Now, with my Amazon Prime, I'm getting to watch all these episodes! For free! Well, not free, but they are certainly giving Amazon Prime my money's worth!

It's a cute show with some of your favorite TV actresses all looking as great (skinny) as they did 20 (30) years ago... Well, maybe not Betty White, but she looks fantastic and she gets to deliver the best zingers!

This is your good, solid, 30 minute sitcom like they are all supposed to be done! (I Love Lucy, The Nanny, Murphy Brown, The Golden Girls, Three's Company)
VINE VOICEon February 21, 2015
"Hot in Cleveland" remains the flagship of TVLands brilliant new sit-com formula which proves that America doesn't require 26 year old actors and, in fact, thrives on NOT having them.
The ensemble of these four Women (Bertinelli, Leeves, Malick and White) is magic. The littany of guest stars is jaw sripping, ranging from Huey Lewis and Tim Daly to Carl Reiner and Millicent Martin.
Wayne Knight may hold the record now for consecutive successful Sit-coms. Seinfeld. 3rd Rock. Hot In Cleveland, The Exes. Knight is quickly gaining on Betty White who has 8 successful sit-coms under her belt. Both actors continue to shine.
This is never sappy or poignant; Hot In Cleveland is meant to be fun.
And it is.
on March 16, 2016
My mother got me hooked on this show. If you haven't seen it yet, just do yourself a favor and watch the first season free on prime (I think it is still free). Just be aware that you will get hooked and will end up buying the rest of the seasons.
on May 21, 2016
Hot in Cleveland started out as one of my favorite shows. I especially loved season 1, 2 and 3 but after that it got a little stale. I did watch the last 3 seasons...but totally recommend the first 3 seasons.
on March 25, 2013
As a lifelong die-hard fan of Betty White, I must say that this show is amazing! Season 4 will finish airing it's last 12 Episodes beginning in June. On March 20, 2013, TV Land Renewed it for a Fifth Season of 24 Episodes to beginning filming this Fall, bringing the total count to 104 Episodes after Season 5. I hope this show continues to air for atleast 8 or 9 Seasons. Buy it! You won't regret it!
on April 24, 2015
I absolutely LOVE Betty White's character, but the Victoria Chase character is just too annoying. Depending on the balance of the character interaction determines how much I enjoy the episode. The overall jabs and retorts are good for all the characters.
on January 31, 2013
I love Betty White and had watched the first two seasons and decided to purchase season 3. It was a letdown after the first two seasons. I am disappointed that so many of Betty White's lines and her character resemble the Golden Girls "Sophia". The hooker/prostitute jokes got old pretty quickly.

I have watched every episode there is so far and I hope that the writers are able to put more originality into the lines! I'm a fan of the Golden Girls and own the complete series on DVD, which I have watched hundreds of times and it is a little sad to see reused situations/comments in this series but I still enjoy it. It seems like in this day and age that the writers wouldn't have to resort to "fatty" and "hooker" lines so often! I would love to see some complete originality!
on February 28, 2015
I am so glad we watched Hot in Cleveland; now we're hooked. It's really funny, and we're blessed to have Betty White in another winning show; she is absolutely hysterical! :) I am so glad we are able to watch shows we missed on TV.