Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hot Headz Polarex Fleece Ponytail Ear Warmer Headband - Women's
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Color: Black|Change

on January 7, 2013
Whose head is this for? I am not a small headed woman and it is soooo big plus does not conform to the shape of the head at all... looks totally stupid; too thin fabric too. Will go straight to the trash. They should have sizing options on these! Not even worth my time to put it in a stamped envelope to send it back... waste of money and time.
on March 18, 2013
The headband is not as thick/warm as I was hoping. I bought this to use for the snow. The material is very soft, but it's pretty thin. The fit is nice, though, and the ponytail hole is convenient.
on February 4, 2013
This headband is not bad, but the material is very thin and it has no wind-proofing whatsoever. It actually serves my purposes well, but I would be hesitant to recommend to someone who is going to be in any kind of adverse weather conditions more severe than chilly/no wind. For neighborhood walks and the occasional snowshoe in relatively mild weather, it works fine and is a great value.
on February 26, 2013
The headband was way too big. I wore it while shoveling snow and I couldn't get it to stay on my head.

Would not recommend this product
I bought this for my daughter to wear during the cold winter months of soccer. She really likes being able to pull her pony tail through the head band. She said she likes it because the material is warm, soft and comfortable to wear. It stay in place pretty well and she has not had issues with it slipping down over her eyes.
on June 10, 2016
Lightweight and warm, and I love the ponytail option. This is a great product for cold weather, but maybe not so good for FRIGID weather. When weather gets into the single digits and below zero, you'll want something thicker.
on January 21, 2016
I really like this as I almost never wear head warmers or bands unless I have a ponytail in my hair. It works for either or both a warmer or band as the fleece is not so thick that it looses it's fashionability. I'm a snowmobiler in a cold climate and it works well to keep my ears warm pushes back when we stop off trail for a quick bite. This fits nicely, flexible enough so it never feels too tight, but still holds my bangs back securely. The fleece is not itchy on my forehead either. Great buy!
on January 16, 2014
I bought this headband before a ski trip. I love hats but they always look very silly with my hair pulled up in a ponytail. This did the trick! Very cute and stylish and love the cute ponytail hole in the back.
on December 9, 2013
Bought this for my wife and she loves it! She said, "This things great! Its warm, fits well, looks great, and holds my pony tail" I bought it for her because she always looks funny when she tries to wear a regular head band above or below her pony tail. Shhhhh.. Don't tell her I said that. :) She says its not super warm, but a great mid-weight headband that does the job. She has used it for many outings; like when we recently went and cut Christmas trees in the mountains, hikes, running, outdoor malls, errands, or just around town. Great product, especially for the price.
on December 22, 2014
Very thin fleece, so it doesn't keep my head/ears as warmed as I'd hoped in the winter. It's also very big. I have a large head and this is not snug on me at all. The shape of it is odd and doesn't sit quite right on my head, no matter which way I turn it.