I wish they were a tad bit longer tho. Considering I am taller than average, it's pretty good. It is good quality, falls, nicely and fits snugly around the midriff without suffocating it or make fat bulge out.
Published 13 months ago by Seemz

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Small and way to thin
Published 9 months ago by Kimberly W.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Small and way to thin, November 22, 2013
The material in these pants is so thin that it is not possible to wear them out of the house. They are too thin for me to even wear them as pajamas. I was very upset at the quality for the price. They are also very small. I wear a size 8 and I ordered a size large since I read from other reviews that they ran small. The large was skin tight! I hate false information!!

5.0 out of 5 stars They are soooooooooo comfortable. I don't want to take them off., August 22, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, September 19, 2013
Material on seam is frayed. I'm a size 8 and bought a large (wanting to be comfy) - these are maybe a juniors large.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pants are too long for my short self :(, January 14, 2014
The material is nice and stretchy and soft, but if I am wearing anything other than black underwear (and especially printed underwear), you can see it through the pants!! They need to be thicker and not so long! They are way too long for me to wear as is. I will have to hem them in order to be able to wear them without stepping on them. I'm short (5'2") and it would have been nice if these pants were offered in Short, Medium, and Tall lengths. The fact that I have to wear black underwear with them is not such a problem since I have several pairs, but it still would be nice to not have to worry about underwear showing through the booty!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfy!, September 12, 2013
I have been looking for a similar product for YEARS and here it is. I was extremely happy because I ripped a hole in my pants like this a year ago and haven't been able to find another pair until now. I will be ordering additional pairs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cumfy and Cute, October 21, 2013
These fit perfectly and are great fun to wear. I am a shorter curvy gal and they are very figure flattering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lounge comfortable, January 10, 2014
Just got these. They are really comfortable. Perfect for lounging around the house, travel and running to the store. I will definitely be using the for travel. They are cute and versatile. they fit pretty true to size. I am 5'6 almost 5'7 and #135. Curvy on the bottom and smaller at waist. The medium fits perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars ok..., September 10, 2013
I love gouchos and they are so hard to come across. I was so excited to get these and being as they said long I thought they would work for me as I'm 5'10 but they are just above my ankles. :/ but the color is great.....

5.0 out of 5 stars The loveliest pair of pants I own., October 27, 2013
These are some of the comfiest pants ever. They arrived early and they fit perfectly. The color is vibrant. I haven't wanted to take these pants off since I got them. I'm definitely going to order more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service, November 7, 2013
didnt fit like i expected. the fabric hugs your body so they arent exactly free flowing. If you have wide hips or a big booty I think they'd look really good!

Rate and Discover Movies