5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely The Best
I just heard Jessy's CD "Hot Sauce" and it's awesome. I have attended Jessy's concerts and she brings out her best everytime. All of Jessy's music is absolutely phenomenal. She's a very creative lady when it comes to music. I tip my sombrero to the lovely lady Jessy J.
Published on September 26, 2011 by Scott J. Mackie

3.0 out of 5 stars BrightStar
It was OK. Besides "Hot Sauce," nothing memorable. I loved Jeanette Harris "Summer Rain," and Pamela Williams "Sweet Saxations" a little more.
Published 16 months ago by Luther Howard

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely The Best, September 26, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Jessy J'a famous movent, September 28, 2011
This review is from: Hot Sauce (Audio CD)
I belive that Ms. Jessy J plays the Tenor Saxophone like a harp. I like her song Hot Sauce. i wish the best for her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jessy J & "Hot Sauce" CD, September 25, 2011
This review is from: Hot Sauce (Audio CD)
I have followed Jessy J since her single titled "Tequila Moon" (named the Contemporary Jazz Song of the Year by R&R and Billboard) first hit the air waves in 2008. Her latest CD "Hot Sauce" is my most recent purchase. This CD contains Jessy's original works and I am very happy with it. Some of my favorite songs are "Rio Grande", "Hot Sauce", "Rainbow Gold" and "Till You Make Up Your Mind". Jessy J is well-known for her sax playing abilities but I think she has a great voice too. I was very glad to see that she included vocal songs in this CD. I have seen Jessy J perform live in many venues and she always makes a great connection with the crowd. She is always very generous of her time with her fans as she makes herself available to sign her CDs and take photos with her growing number of fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Sauce, October 10, 2011
Joseph Marques (Waianae, HI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hot Sauce (Audio CD)
Love her sound and her guests are great. The music puts me in a comfortable mood and some of her cuts are foot-tapping. Her third cd is wonderful. Can't wait for no. 4!

5.0 out of 5 stars Jessy J Knows Her Hot Sauce, September 6, 2011
This review is from: Hot Sauce (Audio CD)
It's hard to begin to describe just how HOT this 3rd and most recent release by Jessy J really is! I've been a big fan of Jessy since I first saw her opening for Spyro Gyra in Phoenix and immediately fell in love with her music (OK, Jessy too). Always uplifting, and soothing to the ears...I can listen to her tunes all day and never get tired. Hot Sauce is by far her best release to date while noticing just how far she has come since her first CD, Tequila Moon, her maturity and discipline have deeply blossomed into something masterful and just plain wonderful! Simply put, Hot Sauce is food for the soul with a big splash of spiciness to wake up the spirit. Buy It and enjoy the music!

5.0 out of 5 stars I AM A FAN FOR LIFE!, March 28, 2013
This review is from: Hot Sauce (Audio CD)
LISTENING TO HER MUSIC IS JUST LIKE MAKING LOVE!!!! I SAW HER IN CONCERT,SHE HAS NICE LEGS ALSO. I LOVE JESSY SHE IS SO FINE!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love her style, May 13, 2012
C. Rash "Bandicoot" (San Luis Obispo, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hot Sauce (MP3 Music)
Great CD. Very uplifting and classy. Jessy was just on American Idol playing with Joshua and Jessica. Be sure to follow her on Facebook where she keeps her fans updated and is always uploading new pictures!

5.0 out of 5 stars Her Best CD To Date! "Hot Sauce.", May 6, 2012
Donald R. McMenimen (Greenacres, Florida, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hot Sauce (Audio CD)
I bought this CD brand new from Amazon.com. I listen to Music Choice Smooth Jazz on cable tv as no radio stations around here (W.P.B., Fl.) carry it. This is the 3rd album of hers I've purchased and to me, this is her best. I normally don't like any vocals with my smooth jazz, but Jessy sings 2 songs and sounds very good. Then she has Saunders Sermons do the last one. Since they are smooth jazz songs, I enjoyed the way they fit in.
LOVE-94 in Miami tried to insert Anita Baker, Marvin Gaye, Shaka Khan and other screamers in with smooth jazz and as a result, people stopped listening to it and the station got booted. Was it Motown involved with Payola? They were investigated for it in New York. Who knows? Meanwhile, Jessy J. found the perfect balance on her "Hot Sauce" album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Sauce is fresh and delightful, December 30, 2011
This review is from: Hot Sauce (Audio CD)
I have been a fan of many of the great c-jazz sax players and Jessy J is now a part of that favorites list largely because of this album. I'd suggest it to all who have similar interests in c-jazz.

5.0 out of 5 stars again, October 25, 2011
This review is from: Hot Sauce (Audio CD)
Jessy J does it again with her great playing and arrangements and the lineup of artists on the album are great. Well worth the bucks spent on this album.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Hot Sauce
Hot Sauce by Jessy J (Audio CD - 2011)