5.0 out of 5 stars OMG what a difference
Again, I like the hot shot secret products especially for my Ford. It really does make a difference. I've been through 2 oil changes now and my truck with 155k on it runs better than ever and doesn't smoke a bit.... I do service it religiously too.
Anyway GOOD products from this manufacturer and I didn't get paid to say that either..
Published 3 months ago by Tyler Timmerman

3.0 out of 5 stars A good product, if it is needed
My engine did not benefit as much from this product as it might have, had I not been using an excellent quality synthetic oil in my diesel already. I did notice any change in performance or my rough idling problems. But, it helped me determine that my rough idle problem was from glow plugs not working up to snuff, so it was helpful in diagnosing my problem.
Published 21 months ago by Sancho Panza

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG what a difference, May 22, 2014
This review is from: Hot Shot's Secret HSS32Z Stiction Eliminator - 32 fl. oz. (Automotive)

4.0 out of 5 stars Reduced rough idle on cold starts, October 3, 2013
I began using Hot Shot Secret on recommendation by a friend. My Ford 6.0 diesel was plagued with rough idle and shifts on cold starts. I used two quarts with the initial oil change and found that the engine ran much smoother on cold starts. It took a little while in the beginning, but after a couple of hundred miles I noticed that the engine ran much smoother on cold starts. I have been using a high quality synthetic oil prior to using Hot Shot Secret and will add one quart of Hot Shot Secret with each subsequent oil change as recommended by the manufacturer. I also use the Diesel Extreme fuel conditioner. It is important to me that this product was engineered specifically for the stiction problem with the Ford 6.0 diesel engine.

3.0 out of 5 stars A good product, if it is needed, December 3, 2012

Hot Shot's Secret HSS32Z Stiction Eliminator - 32 fl. oz.
$28.00