4.0 out of 5 stars Some good ideas here....
I checked this book out at the local library and found I was renewing it repeatedly. Finally decided, since it really caught my attention (and I was starting to wear the book out) that I would buy it so I could highlight all the good stuff.
Published on July 3, 2008 by 1

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing new
Published on March 3, 2006 by Senior editor

4.0 out of 5 stars Some good ideas here...., July 3, 2008
1 "SappyGirl" (Hood Canal. WA USA) - See all my reviews
No mistake about it, there's stuff in there I either don't get or may not apply to my trading style....but it's the good stuff that keeps me going back and digging in! It's really a decent read!

4.0 out of 5 stars Stock Strategies 101, August 11, 2005
This book is a good basic starter quide. Like taking a class called Stock Market 101. It is a good place to start. I just happened to read this book first then followed it with the Investors guide to technical analysis. It was a terrific double feature and recommend reading these two together. It was worth the money but not fitting the "hot" title.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing new, March 3, 2006
I thought this book might give me some breakthrough short term tips, but it is the same old stuff. I have always wanted to be a writer, but when I see how many pages a writer takes to say something that could be said in about ten percent of the time,I realize I am to much of a get to the point guy to be a writer--Another words this like so many other investment books, should be and article instead of a book.

1.0 out of 5 stars The Worst Author - Ever, February 13, 2006
Save your money. Never, never waste your funds on the drivel this author produces!!

A profitable trader would never have time enough to write even one tenth the quantity of words this person produces.

Find traders that actually make money to learn from. There are a few that have written good books.

As starting points:
For equities traders try: Professional Stock Trading
For futures traders try: Trading Day by Day

These are simply starting points, but are written by REAL traders, not worthless-book producers.

Hot Stock Market Strategies: 5 Secret Investment Tools That Work in a Bull or Bear Market
$19.95 $2.36