Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on April 10, 2011
I made the mistake of just starting this movie to see if it might be any good way too late at night. It was hilarious! I stayed up way too late watching it and knew if I was going to be worth anything today I had to turn it off. Then I just kind of laid there giggling for a while. Finally got to sleep and finished it this morning.

The arm jokes about Phil the bellhop/ice sculptor and the various character's reactions just about killed me.

Others have covered things pretty well. I'll just add that for me, this movie was amazingly funny. It's not hi-brow but it isn't that low-brow either. It's just a lot of fun, brilliantly written and acted, and packed full of situations and lines that will have most people rolling.
on May 30, 2015
This was one funny movie. New agae jokes, not for you old people. Watched part 2 and that was funny as well.
on January 30, 2014
Like the man says, "We had Reagan and AIDS." It's an 80's thing. You just have to like this movie!!!
on April 4, 2013
wishing we had a hot tub time machine! this is such a fun movie to watch. glad you had it availble....
on May 6, 2014
Hot Tub Time Machine is pretty funny. Good to watch with friends or a date. Not really a kids movie.
on May 16, 2014
Funny!!!! I like movie like this that doesn't make sense. I'll watch it again and again if I own it
on September 16, 2012
Love this movie!! This is in my list of movies with re-watch value. Not a lot of movies like that.
on October 15, 2010
For me, this was one of these films that's enjoyable the first time - and that's it. I'm not sure what the creators of this film were thinking when they came up with the idea of a hot tub as a time machine, but this movie failed in some parts. I can appreciate the time travel aspect and trying to fix one's past, but there were way too many stupid and lowbrow jokes in this film to make it truly memorable. If you like any of the starring actors in this film, you might enjoy watching it. But this is a film better for renting, not buying.

The ending was decent - one of the better parts of this film, that's for sure. If more thought had gone into this film, it would have been a more memorable one.
on February 20, 2015
Pretty classic movie. My good friend Jack Green was the cameraman. Looking forward to the sequel
on May 28, 2014
I don't know what it is, but I absolutely love this movie. My son and I watch it ALL THE TIME.