5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME item if u want your curl to stay!
Published on August 16, 2010 by Hair & Makeup Diva

3.0 out of 5 stars be careful of size
Please be very careful of the size you choose. Mine was 1 1/4 and it was already really big, which means hard to make those curls in your hair unless yours are very long. Should have picked the smaller size.
Published 19 months ago by SusieZ

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME item if u want your curl to stay!, August 16, 2010
I absolutely LOVE this curling iron. It's not only a "hot" looking item in your home, but it does keep your curl intact if you want curl, body, or just a cute flip up for your shag cut. I have very fine hair and this is the ONLY iron I've ever used besides the model below it that I used of a friend's that has kept any of my body or curls together in the awful hot, humid Illinois summer time. I'll never go back to some junk Conair like I used to use from Walgreens. This is the best iron I've ever used. The pulsing heat is awesome when you think it's going to get cool if you have a slightly damp piece of hair and won't fry it as it dries the small section of hair I didn't get totally dry. I give it five stars all the way around and Lock & Mane shipped IMMEDIATELY. I had my item in about four days from purchase! AWESOME ITEM!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tickled PINK Over My PinkTitanium Iron!, September 29, 2011
This review is from: Hot Tools PINKTITANIUM Salon Titanium Curling Iron (Misc.)
After carefully researching 1 1/4" barrel curling irons online and reading as many reviews as I could, I finally settled on this one! So far, SO GOOD! I have fine, extremely straight, silky, FLAT hair of medium thickness/abundance and length, which resists curling and has never held a curl very well. I selected the barrel size because I wanted loose, but defined waves. I selected this particular curling iron because of its performance ratings - it was said to do a great job QUICKLY with lasting effects. It has!!! This iron curls even my stubborn locks quickly (without damage), and after I spritz my curls with a little hairspray, the curls stay in 24+ hours with only slight droop after being slept on. I'm SO glad I did the research, am thankful for the honest REVIEWS, and better yet, I found a NEW one through Amazon for less than half the price that these irons are sold in stores! This is an easy iron to use with it's swivel cord and adjustable heat settings -- it also came with extra replacement springs (hope that means the iron will last some time!) It's been a great value and pleasure to use. The entire ordering/purchase of this item went smoothly & I received it well-packaged in a timely fashion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this curling iron, May 4, 2010
Sylvania Dye (Grand Ledge, MI, USA) - See all my reviews
Gets hot fast, stays hot. Good weight and balance. I really like the variable heat control, and that it's separate from the power button.

The power button is in an unfortunate location, however, and I've twice accidentally turned it off without noticing until I'm several curls in and it doesn't seem to be curling anymore. This is a design flaw - the on/off switch is in a bad place, right near where you tend to move your thumb a lot while curling, and while it clicks "on" with an subtle sound and tactile "click," the switch toggles "off" like a ninja, happily stealthing into the "off" position at the slightest whisper of perceived intent. I'd even read in other reviews where others would accidentally touch the off button during use, so I thought I was prepared. The design and location of the on/off switch makes the iron feel shy and a bit too introverted, so you'll want to get in the habit of glancing at that button after every curl or two.

Otherwise, the iron makes beautiful, smooth curls that set faster and have a longer shelf-life than other irons I've used. And it looks great on my vanity next to my pink zebra hair blower.
I'd recommend this curling iron.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, December 20, 2010
This review is from: Hot Tools PINKTITANIUM Salon Titanium Curling Iron (Misc.)
Amazing curling iron!! Adds extra waves and loose curls to my wavy hair. Titanium barel gives my hair a great shine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great curling iron, April 26, 2010
This review is from: Hot Tools PINKTITANIUM Salon Titanium Curling Iron (Misc.)
I have two of these now, in two different sizes. They work great. Excellent purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hair Tool!, March 1, 2011
This review is from: Hot Tools PINKTITANIUM Salon Titanium Curling Iron (Misc.)
I love this product. It not only curls tightly and loosely, it holds the curl! I love the changeable settings, allowing to lower the temp or make it hotter if your hair is harder to curl. Its a great curling iron-highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Curling Iron, February 17, 2011
This review is from: Hot Tools PINKTITANIUM Salon Titanium Curling Iron (Misc.)
I love this curling iron. It gets HOT, fast and stays hot. It gives a beautiful big curl and the curl lasts all day. It is well worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!!!, January 20, 2011
I can't tell you how many curling irons I have owned over the years from your Target-type stores, never again, this iron is the best one I have ever had. I have tough to curl hair as it is already naturally curly, this iron works fantastic and the curls hold really well! Curling time is minimal as you do not have to keep your hair in it for more than 2 seconds to get the curl. I would highly recommend! Love the pink/silver look and am buying the hair dryer to match :)

5.0 out of 5 stars HoT tools is the BEST, January 13, 2011
I've been using Hot Tools curling irons for years (all barrel sizes). In my opinion they are by far still the best. I have thick unruly hair and hot tools works amazingly. I will certainly purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great curling iron, April 26, 2011
Received in a large box . The iron was in perfect condition.
very pretty pink. Holds the curl better than con air .

Hot Tools PINKTITANIUM Salon Titanium Curling Iron