Hot Tools Professional 1181 Curling Iron with Multi-Heat Control, Jumbo 1"
- 24K gold-plated barrel with extra-long cool tip and heavy duty, long-life heating element
- 85 watts of power for fast heat up to 428F
- Separate on-off switch allows rheostat to memorize favorite heat setting
- Heavy duty round 8ft swivel cord and Soft-Grip handle
- Ideal for all hair types
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
* Barrel: Extremely very smooth...so your hair resembles this effect after it is curled, your curls aren't looking raggedy and dry.
* Incredibly fast heat-up: gets extremely HOT HOT HOT in 60 sec! This is exactly what you need if you have thick, unruly hair.
* Smooth curls: you won't even need to use your flat iron...this is a one stop shop for the loose curl style you want
* Temperature memory: Set it and forget it...it won't move or change.
* Weight: Not heavy, arm won't be hurting when you're curling your hair, especially if you have a lot of hair like I do.
* Price: The price of this iron on Amazon also cannot be beat...I normally buy this brand from beauty supply stores and it's $30+
I just can't say enough great things about this iron, I also have the smaller version, and I like it as well. Hope this review helps you :)...don't wait and debate, get this one!
My hair is about 4 inches past my shoulders and VERY thick, so I turned the heating dial between 330-380 degrees and it's perfect. I think I could even go to a lower temperature next time to achieve loose waves. This is the perfect iron for me & it will definitely be a great replacement as my go-to curling hair tool.
I've attached a photo to show how great it worked for me! Hopefully, I could help those of you out there who are unsure of purchasing this iron.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's okay. The piece that you can set the tool on a surface sometimes gets in the way. It's not great and I don't love it. It's just okay.Published 3 hours ago by Rennan Gulotta
I did not like this curler. It curls your hair for a maximum of a few hours, then they loosen. I normally can wear my hair curly all day. Read morePublished 14 hours ago by Rose
This is my first curling iron. I've watched multiple how to videos and every time I curl my hair, I end up with this link in it. Read morePublished 15 hours ago by Elizabeth Wefel
I worked in a salon where all of the stylists used Hot Tools products. They recommended this particular iron, and I have loved it ever since! Read morePublished 1 day ago by FindUrBeauty
First time using it and iron does not get hot, no matter what temperature it is on. Also has marks and scratches on it, as if used before.Published 1 day ago by Sonia Bryant