Hot Tools Professional 1102 Curling Iron with Multi-Heat Control, Big Bumper 1-1/2"
- 24K gold-plated barrel with extra-long cool tip and heavy duty, long-life heating element
- 85 watts of power for fast heat up to 428F
- Separate on-off switch allows rheostat to memorize favorite heat setting
- Heavy duty round 8ft swivel cord and Soft-Grip handle
- Ideal for all hair types
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 1 1/2"
Top Customer Reviews
* Barrel: Extremely very smooth...so your hair resembles this effect after it is curled, your curls aren't looking raggedy and dry.
* Incredibly fast heat-up: gets extremely HOT HOT HOT in 60 sec! This is exactly what you need if you have thick, unruly hair.
* Smooth curls: you won't even need to use your flat iron...this is a one stop shop for the loose curl style you want
* Temperature memory: Set it and forget it...it won't move or change.
* Weight: Not heavy, arm won't be hurting when you're curling your hair, especially if you have a lot of hair like I do.
* Price: The price of this iron on Amazon also cannot be beat...I normally buy this brand from beauty supply stores and it's $30+
I just can't say enough great things about this iron, I also have the smaller version, and I like it as well. Hope this review helps you :)...don't wait and debate, get this one!
My hair is about 4 inches past my shoulders and VERY thick, so I turned the heating dial between 330-380 degrees and it's perfect. I think I could even go to a lower temperature next time to achieve loose waves. This is the perfect iron for me & it will definitely be a great replacement as my go-to curling hair tool.
I've attached a photo to show how great it worked for me! Hopefully, I could help those of you out there who are unsure of purchasing this iron.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love Hot Tools curling irons, but mine was shipped broken. The top portion was already falling off. I returned to seller and will be visiting my nearest Ulta to repurchase.Published 9 hours ago by Emily Vaughn Smith
I love this curling iron! I have shoulder length hair and normally use a straightener to get my beach waves. Read morePublished 2 days ago by R. Pacific
This is a really great curling iron. It heats up quickly and does a great job of making curls.Published 2 days ago by vegarwood
I had an older Hot Tools Iron this size, for some reason this does not "slide" through my hair as well. It still works well.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer