5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these hot rollers!
Published on May 7, 2011 by Kandis

1.0 out of 5 stars It's OK but...................
Published on April 8, 2011 by cah

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these hot rollers!, May 7, 2011
This review is from: Helen of Troy- Hot Tools Hot Roller Hairsetter- 20 Hair Rollers in 3 Sizes (M... (Health and Beauty)
These rollers work great. My hair comes out perfectly curled every time. I used to have old Revlon hot rollers and I was devastated when they broke. After searching for the best, I think I've found them with Helen of Troy. Even though I loved my old rollers, I would usually have to perfect my curls with a curling iron. I am very happy to say that I have never had to do that with these rollers. I have long hair, just past my shoulder blades, and along with the two extra rollers it came with, I can curl my entire head. I have no problems keeping them in my hair either. No issues with the pins, they hold my hair and stay put just fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars It's OK but..................., April 8, 2011
The roller system is OK but really does not do an adequate job with curling your hair. I bought this b/c the unit I was using for over 10 years recently died and was unable to find another curling unit where the rollers had "teeth" in them to secure the hair. My old unit, even at the end of its life span, did a better job than this does. It is better than nothing but nothing to rave about either-a real dissappointment.

1.0 out of 5 stars picture of package different from content, April 1, 2011
I purchased hot rollers according to the picture of the rollers on the package. When I opened it, the contents were not like the picture. The metal heated stems show tall and round on the picture, which is just what I wanted and expected. The actual heated metal stems are short and flat, so that you have to put each roller on in an exact position so the hole in the roller fits the flat stem--instead of just dropping the roller on a round stem without having to take the time to "fit" it exactly.--very disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Reason I bought these rollers, June 13, 2014
mirth (St Louis MO) - See all my reviews
I wanted these as they did not have padding on rollers...but they do not get hot enough for my hair to keep a curl.

2.0 out of 5 stars Need more small rollers, December 12, 2012
The last set I purchased had six (6) of the small rollers. I had purchased it thru Amazon, so I ordered the same item. Apparently, they do not make that set any longer. This one has three sizes, but only 4 of the small rollers. The sales person was extremely helpful in attempting to find the set with 6 small rollers.

Rate and Discover Movies