5.0 out of 5 stars Great necklace!
I love this necklace! It is my favorite thing to wear! The chain and emblem is a great quality and it's the only necklace like it out there.
Published 12 months ago by Chelle

1.0 out of 5 stars ...On time delivery my 3rd tesi !
Published 9 months ago by Nicholas Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great necklace!, September 9, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars cute necklace, July 22, 2013
This review is from: Doctor Who Whovian Necklace (Jewelry)
The necklace chain is a bit longer than I expected, however it looks better in person than in picture. I thought I was going to get something like a plastic necklace but I believe it is made out of metal. It arrived eariler than I expected and I really like it.

4.0 out of 5 stars quality, December 21, 2013
Paula (St. Cloud, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Doctor Who Whovian Necklace (Jewelry)
The weight of the necklace is nice and more solid than expected. Looks great and has a nice shine to it! Hoping my Whovian loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, May 5, 2014
This review is from: Doctor Who Whovian Necklace (Jewelry)
This item is amazing! I was a little worried that the color of the TARDIS was off, but once I revived it, the color was perfect! It can be extended with the chain hooks and is all around adorable. It is a thick metal, but it's not very heavy, it's great, I wear it every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 4, 2014
This review is from: Doctor Who Whovian Necklace (Jewelry)
Good quality, better that I had expected.

1.0 out of 5 stars ...On time delivery my 3rd tesi !, December 18, 2013
This review is from: Doctor Who Whovian Necklace (Jewelry)
I bought this item a couple weeks ago, and got the free shipping. I just finally received. It turns out this company translate free shipping into first class shipping. Meaning I had to schedule it to be redelivered 5 TIMES. Turns out I needed to physically sign for the package and receive it. Well, I ended up having to take a day off work just so I could receive it. On the previous 5 attempted deliveries not only was I not there to sign, the post man would not leave me a slip or any information to go pick it up. I tried website they said I need the number off the slip for more info all they could do is redeliver to address. Amazon agents where absolutely no help beyond offering refund after 15th day of nondelivery. I was only able to actually get the package when I heard my dogs bark. I ran to the door and there was the post man WALKING AWAY from my door with package in hand. No ringing the door bell, no knocking. I prefer my packages in my delivery lock box purposefully installed outside my door when I am not home. I do not see why this had to be such a big deal but I will never by any products from these people who have to apply such stringent measures just for me to receive my gifts for my wife.

Doctor Who Whovian Necklace