Hot Tot Spotless Babywash, Gentle Foaming Cleanser for Infants & Babies
- BABIES & CHILDREN: Hot Tot Spotless Babywash is ideal for all types of infant hair & skin; it can also be used as a mild yet moisturizing body wash for bigger kids. Our rich and luxurious foam rinses effortlessly; our tear-free formula ensures that bath time is never traumatic for baby or kids of any age.
- CLINICALLY TESTED: Hot Tot Spotless Babywash has been tested to ensure it is safe and effective. Our specialized baby and children's products are hypoallergenic, water soluble, and free of soy, gluten, peanut, dairy and GMO's. Our ultra gentle formula is pediatrician and dermatologist approved, making it a great option for children with sensitive skin, cradle cap, and/or eczema.
- SAFE, SPECIALIZED & GENTLE: Hot Tot Spotless Babywash is a versatile cleanser / body wash for baby and big kids! Our unique formula was created specifically for babies and children and features Glycerin, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Organic Japanese Green Tea Leaf Extract, Rice Extract, Shea Butter, Jojoba Seed Oil and Vitamin E. Our Cabbage Patch inspired signature fragrance is phthalate free, making Hot Tot a safe and luxurious option for children of all ages.
- CRUELTY FREE: Hot Tot Spotless Babywash is cruelty free and approved by both PETA and The Leaping Bunny. This formula is 100% Vegan.
- SHARK TANK: As seen on the Shark Tank (season 4)!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Water/Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 80, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Butyrospermum Parkii Seed (Shea) Butter, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Gluconolactone, Parfum/Fragrance, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Geranoil, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool.
Gently massage over damp hair and skin. Rinse well after washing.
Top Customer Reviews
Our little girl developed a mild case of cradle cap when she was three weeks old. We started washing her hair with this product and this using little brush. The cradle cap cleared up right away and has not returned. I think the moisturizing natural ingredients in this product are the reason behind that.
I will be ordering this product and others from the Hot Tot line!
I tested Spottless Tot on my son first, after a lunch where he got COVERED in yogurt and who knows what else! He came clean in one swipe, smelled fantastic, and the Spotless Tot got ALL of the yogurt and gunk out of his hair, which was exactly what I needed, I mean really, what busy mom has time to rewash their kids hair with a second product because the first one didn't work?? My daughter was excited to use this all on her own and be a big girl, the only draw back was that due to her thick hair I had to use several more pumps just on her hair never mind her body. I feel that if I continue to use this on her, I will go through a lot of it because of her hair. Overall, I think this is a fantastic product. I would absolutely suggest to any parent of kids with allergy/skin issues to try this line out. I fully intend to try out more of the products from this line, especially the shampoo and conditioner for toddlers/kids, I think that may be a better fit for my daughters hair care needs.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really wanted to like the Hot Tot Babywash as much as I like the Hot Tot Shampoo and Conditioner. I love the natural base to the products in the Hot Tot line, and have been... Read morePublished 19 days ago by Amazon Customer
even though this is meant for toddlers, I'm 51 and I'm using it because I'm allergic to many products used in hair products used as preservatives, and this product doesn't contain... Read morePublished 4 months ago by T. Head
I think the bottle and logo of this products is adorable. the smell is okay but the only thing I wasn't quite sure about was if it was tear free. Overall still a good product!Published 8 months ago by Nathan
This product comes out as a soft foam, so you don't have to worry about it rolling out of your hand. The bottle is not constantly open, so you don't have to worry about spills. Read morePublished 8 months ago by MotherTester
Loving this product...we have really sensitive skin and this product is gentle, smells good, leaves skin feeling clean and soft. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Jessica Leigh Austin
The best and the only brand I will use going forward for my daughterPublished 9 months ago by Troublebaker
This is one of my favorite hot tot products! I love it because a little goes a long way since its foam, but it still cleans just as well. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Allison Cooley