Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

I bought "Hot"'s counterpart "Cold" for myself and loved it so much and thought I'd try Hot as well since it is supposedly also unisex. After a sniff I definately discovered while Cold might be unisex, Hot is very feminine. Luckily I thought it smelled trendy enough that my sister would like it and she did! I must admit it smells good, very rich and floral. I love that it is so cheap and smells so expensive. I always recommend testing a perfume before buying it (they smell differently on all skin types) but at this price I couldn't resist and I won't critique you if you don't either. Trust me, both Hot and Cold smell fantastic.. Hot is perhaps even better, but only for women.. Cold is great for either.
on November 29, 2013
I love this perfume! This is the second bottle I've purchased. I always get compliments when I wear it. It's not a sweet or heavy fragrance. I think it smells like a freshly showered guy and that's why so many people connect with the scent.
on September 16, 2015
This perfume smells SOOO good! The price does not reflect the beauty of this scent! Warm, comfortable, beautiful, not too niche, not too basic.... My only problem with this scent is that it doesn't last long enough, but because it is so inexpensive I do not mind reapplying when necessary.
on November 21, 2012
Totally satisfied with the product, excellent quality, just what I was looking for a totally original fragrance, very good seller, timely delivery, good packaging, recommended for future purchases, worthy of five stars
on January 1, 2012
The items seem to be old stocks..??! If I'll be sending these items as gifts, they could say that these are imitations and/or old stocks already. How do we prevent these scenarios? Are these products really old stocks and/or original/brandnew?
on January 11, 2015
Hadn't ever smelled or seen this before, but I like it a lot! It is actually sweeter than I thought it would be, for the name, "hot" was a bit misleading to me, but I knew I liked another Benetton scent, and thought I would try this one out. I wasn't disappointed!
on November 12, 2013
This is such a great product my wife absolutely loves this and its a great deal this is far better than the price this could easily be a $65 value as it smells just as good as any designer fragrance out there !
on April 1, 2014
Hot is feminine (definitely not unisex).. Its very affordable, lasts long and it has a rich fragrance..You wont go wrong with this...
on December 29, 2014
Nice lady perfume, great smelling and moderate to long lasting
on February 4, 2014
This inexpensive cologne smells very expensive. Bought for my daughter, she loves it and wears it everyday. A little sweet and a little spicy.