CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Hot Wheels 4-Lane Elimination Race Playset
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Four cars race and merge until only one winner emerges
- Kids can experience the thrill of high-speed racing
- Only one car can make it all the way to cross the finish line
- Cars that merge too slowly get thrown off the track
- Set includes a fair-start launcher, a pop-up flag to reveal the true winner and 1 Hot Wheels vehicle
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
- Fun! It is fun to set up the cars and launch them down the track to see who wins. It is even fun the second, third and 30th time.
- No batteries required! Yep, no bright lights or annoyingly loud repetitive sounds. No expensive batteries to replace.
- Easy to set up. Seriously, you can have it up and running in seconds!
- Easy to put away. It is just as easy to fold up and put away. While is isn't completely flat or small (about 14in long folded) it is way better than a super big, long track that you can't store anywhere.
- Easy to use. We showed my son (who just turned two) a couple of times how to set the cars at the start, reset the flip traps and pull back on the start switch. He has no problem getting it set up for race time.
- Not high quality. The plastic and connections are okay but not thick, they are thin and not hinged well. The legs do not lock into place, so the first few times my sons pulled the switch the wrong way, the track collapsed completely. Very annoying. It could be easily solved if the legs just locked. The start switch is so cheap and thin. My son hasn't broken it yet but with continued rough play I imagine it would probably not stand up to the test. The flip traps seem to work fine as well as the start gates. The hinged parts have come apart a few times but I don't know if that supposed to happen or my son broke it or what. It is easy to snap the hinge parts together and doesn't seem to effect play.
- Price. We got this one for $17 at Target. I think for less than $20 it is an okay deal, I wouldn't pay more than that.
Hope this review helps you!
It was great for those first few days. The way it allowed the winners in lanes was cool. It allowed my son to go through every car he had and line them all up according to how fast they made it through the track. He was ecstatic to play with it for days.
Then he started to ask me to snap it back together. He got to the point where he could get a single race completed, then it needed to be snapped together again. He became frustrated, now I have a hunk of plastic he'd love to use.
I've had other stuff for the Hot Wheels cars fall apart like this as well. Is there any type of quality raceway for cars that truly holds up?
I love that it will fold up and it is extremely easy to assemble (my kids can do it).
We have tons of cars and they ALL get raced down this track.
It was a great find ($15 at Target) and I would definitely recommend it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a big hit at our house! We've had it for awhile now and although some toys come and go quick, this gets played with very often! Read morePublished 14 months ago by JS
my boy is 3 and he loves this.. lots of racing lots of fun very easy and its amazing how it works.Published 23 months ago by Kevin L Kemper
So easy to put together, so easy to store. My son got when he was 2.5 and plays with EVERY DAYPublished on January 29, 2014 by AMiller
Reason I choose this rating is because I liked it. There was nothing to disliike about this product. yes would recommend this product.Published on January 10, 2014 by Matthew Grissinger
I bought this for my 2 year old son for Christmas and he absolutely loves it. We had the 2 lane race track prior and that was fun as well but the 4 lane track blows that one out of... Read morePublished on December 29, 2013 by Marcus R. Smith
My only complaint is that the two main segments come apart fairly easy, which causes whining from my preschooler. Read morePublished on March 28, 2013 by KT
Grandson loved it. Purchased it for a Christmas present did not come until two weeks after. Was not what I expected. Too many pieces.Published on January 24, 2013 by J. Weaver