5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy!!
Published on November 10, 2012 by billy

2.0 out of 5 stars Boys love it; quality is lacking
Our 3.5 yr old twin boys love this... when the sections stay together
The little plastic connectors between the sections are frequently slipping or coming off. The boys cannot (yet) put it back together so that is my job.
I'm glad we bought this because they like it so much however the quality is lacking.
Published 23 months ago by AnneM

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy!!, November 10, 2012
This review is from: Hot Wheels 4-Lane Elimination Race Trackset (Toy)
We have had this toy for 2 years and it is still played with on nearly a daily basis. I have 4 kids 8, 6, 4, 2 and they all love it! I love it because they can play together or alone and have races again and again. It is very simple to put together and it folds easily for storage. I have been disappointed in other hot wheels playsets but this one takes the cake. I highly recommend this for any child boy or girl and especially if they like cars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great track!, November 22, 2012
This review is from: Hot Wheels 4-Lane Elimination Race Trackset (Toy)
I have two boys-2.5 and 5. They both love this track as well as any friends that come over-both boys and girls. Great piece that folds easy.

4.0 out of 5 stars This Hot Wheels playset is much better than usual, November 28, 2012
Catrinka (Right here. Where else would I be?) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Hot Wheels 4-Lane Elimination Race Trackset (Toy)
We've bought Hot Wheels playsets in the past only to have a disappointed little boy when the set is assembled. Commercials on TV and the graphics on the box always make the various playsets look more exciting, fun, and easy to do than they usually turn out to be. This one is much better. First of all, it's easier to set up than many of the other ones; just fold it up. The little guy we bought it for loves all things related to cars and gets plenty of "help" from his 5 yo and 1.5 yo sisters when racing his Hot Wheels cars on this track.

By the way, I bought this during the Black Cyber Monday sales for $14.99 (with Amazon Prime's free 2-day shipping). My review is based on the value I feel that the kids got out of it for $15 rather than if I had paid 2-3 times that for a simple piece of plastic Hot Wheels track.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tons of fun, February 16, 2013
This review is from: Hot Wheels 4-Lane Elimination Race Trackset (Toy)
We've had this toy for 2 weeks. It is my boys favorite b-day gift. The two of us (and sometimes my 5 and 7 yr old girls) will play with it for over an hour a day. Lots of fun. But have plenty of HotWheels.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, May 7, 2013
This review is from: Hot Wheels 4-Lane Elimination Race Trackset (Toy)
My three year old son loves it. He does need help setting it up, but stays together fairly well. I wish it folded down flatter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, but might frustrated a kid who is hard on their toys., April 20, 2013
K. Lewis (FL, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hot Wheels 4-Lane Elimination Race Trackset (Toy)
Fun, but might frustrated a kid who is hard on their toys. The sections come apart so wait till your child is old enough to put them back together themselves or you will be fixing it a lot. I would say 3 at the youngest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, January 10, 2013
Kathleen L (OGDEN, UT, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hot Wheels 4-Lane Elimination Race Trackset (Toy)
My boys absolutely love this set. It's a unique concept in the fact that it excludes the cars that aren't winning by throwing them off the track. My boys laugh and scream. Also, I love that it folds up (or just comes apart) so you can put it away for storage, then it assembles easy again, easy enough for my little boys to put it back together. It's a great product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Boys love it; quality is lacking, January 19, 2013
AnneM (California) - See all my reviews
Our 3.5 yr old twin boys love this... when the sections stay together

5.0 out of 5 stars My kiddos were thrilled, February 14, 2013
S. Capel (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hot Wheels 4-Lane Elimination Race Trackset (Toy)
Bought this for my 6 and 4 year old daughters and they were thrilled with their new race track. It's also easy enough for my girls to set up by themselves which was a huge plus for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Lot Of Fun, February 23, 2013
This review is from: Hot Wheels 4-Lane Elimination Race Trackset (Toy)
I purchased this track for the 6 year old twins. This gravity track offers a lot of FUN value for the boys. Not at all complicated to set up and operate, for parents and kids alike.

Hot Wheels 4-Lane Elimination Race Trackset