5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Episode
This movie continues the World Race/Acceleracers saga, and it seems each movie gets just a little bit better than the last. The animation, sound, and music are all top notch. The cars and bikes are really cool, and the racing realms are fast and dangerous. The Silencerz parts are very slick, and add a lot to the story.

Even though this series is geared towards...
Published on March 28, 2006 by Christopher Ogle

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong dvd
we ordered both vol. 3 and vol. 4 of the AccelerRacers.
although the packaging on both the case and disk of vol. 3 said it was Breaking Point, the actual movie was Ultimate Race which is vol. 4. My son did not let me know this before it was past time to return the product , so we are stuck with 2 copies of vol. 4.
check your copy when you receive it to make...
Published on September 26, 2008 by Dee

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Episode, March 28, 2006
Christopher Ogle (Austin, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hot Wheels AcceleRacers, Vol. 3 - Breaking Point (DVD)

Even though this series is geared towards young boys, there is enough going on to appeal to just about anybody who likes fast cars and exciting action. Be warned that there are some moderately mature themes, so younger children may become upset when another one of the team members doesn't return from a realm. My 5-year old son got a little flustered by this. Fortunately, he had already seen the fourth part of the movie and knew everything would turn out for the best.

It is a shame that there is no apparent motivation for Mattel to do anything new with the toys in this line. The bikes are the coolest vehicles from the movies, but they still haven't managed to find their way onto toy shelves. The only Acceleracers that seem to be sold now are repaints of the original series. Hopefully "Breaking Point" and "the Ultimate Race" will generate enough collectors' interest to force Mattel to come back and continue the story and toyline.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, August 30, 2006
This review is from: Hot Wheels AcceleRacers, Vol. 3 - Breaking Point (DVD)
I would have to say that the music is awesome and the story line is just fun for any guy or gal who is into cars and sci-fi. It opens up a world of imagination.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Wheels Acceleracers Vol. 3 - Breaking Point, August 14, 2006
J. Cotterill (Sutton Coldfield, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hot Wheels AcceleRacers, Vol. 3 - Breaking Point (DVD)
Another great movie for my two boys to watch. They can't wait for volume 4 to be released.

5.0 out of 5 stars WoW, July 16, 2006
This review is from: Hot Wheels AcceleRacers, Vol. 3 - Breaking Point (DVD)
I thought this Hotwheels was absolutely brilliant. It was non stop action from the beginning.

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids love these MOVIES, June 11, 2006
This review is from: Hot Wheels AcceleRacers, Vol. 3 - Breaking Point (DVD)
Both My kids, a boy age 5, and a girl 7, love all the Hot Wheels movies. We saw this one on Cartoon Network, and the one after it as well. The only problem is, are they making more? The AcceleRacers web site doesn't say, so I don't know what's happening.

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong dvd, September 26, 2008
This review is from: Hot Wheels AcceleRacers, Vol. 3 - Breaking Point (DVD)
we ordered both vol. 3 and vol. 4 of the AccelerRacers.
check your copy when you receive it to make sure it is the correct volume.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie, November 5, 2006
This review is from: Hot Wheels AcceleRacers, Vol. 3 - Breaking Point (DVD)
My son has the first two and couldn't wait till this one came out. He said it was the best of the three.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Hotwheels Video EVER (until the next video release), May 1, 2006
All of the acceleracer series are totally awsome. I am 8 years old and get my dad to finish all his money to buy me hotwheels stuff as soon as it appears in the store. All I have to do is wait for him and then say "please please please please please please please please please." Then he says ok, but only if you stop saying please until the next hotwheels crap comes out. Deal? then I say "OK!" then I get to add MORE stuff to my collection!

5.0 out of 5 stars son, January 27, 2014
This review is from: Hot Wheels AcceleRacers, Vol. 3 - Breaking Point (DVD)
My 5 yr old son loves cars. I purchased him the 1st movie at Target as a christmas gift and he has been in love with it, so I decided to come on here and see if there were additional movies and I have bought him the entire set of the Hot wheels AcceleRacers. He loves them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, January 25, 2014
This review is from: Hot Wheels AcceleRacers, Vol. 3 - Breaking Point (DVD)
I received this movie hoping that it would be the third movie of the series. Everything about the case and the disc appeared to resemble the third movie, but it in fact was the fourth. So, now I have the fourth movie in the third movie casing with the third movie graphics on the disc, as well. Not the end of the world, but definitely not what I had expected.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›