Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on December 20, 2011
Beware at what you get. I have ordered this pack twice and have not gotten a Ferrari pack but another random one, even if the second time around customer service PROMISED to send me the correct one.
on February 2, 2012
I ordered this item as a present for someone who wanted a Ferrari. There is not a single Ferrari in the package and I will be sending this back to Amazon.
on January 17, 2010
These are hot wheels, and exactly what you would expect.

One note of caution, though, is that you might not get the same 5 Ferraris as pictured. I ordered this, and got a different set of Ferraris that I already had instead of those shown in the picture. I don't know if that's a problem with the 3rd party vendor who sent it, or something else, as it was not worth it for me to complain further for a few bucks. At any rate, if you are trying to complete a collection then consider this a warning. If you are just looking for a nice set of 5 generic Ferraris, then this is a convenient and great buy.
0Comment15 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 21, 2011
Ordered these for a Xmas stocking stuffer. I got the 4 Lane Elimination Race pack with 5 cars that are not even real cars.

Called Amazon CS and got the run around and empty promises to replace them.
on December 17, 2011
ordered the advertised ferrari pack but received a misc alternate - will return product as it doesn't suit recipientm- bait and switch
on January 4, 2011
Our 8 year old grandson is crazy for cars and says he wants a Ferrari when he grows up (don't we all?). Instead he now has 5. He has fun playing with them and they are typical Hot Wheels. Constructed to take some serious abuse.
on December 27, 2011
When my niece asked for matchbox cars for Christmas, I just couldn't resist this 5-pack. Each car was slightly different in style, color, etc. but reminded me of the matchbox cars I played with as a kid. I can't wait to watch her open them!
on February 15, 2012
Ordered 3 of these Ferrari 5-Packs for my son's upcoming Ferrari themed birthday party. I understood that I would not be able to choose the exact Ferrari 5-Pack, but was surprised, frustrated and disappointed to find 3 random hotwheels 5-packs in the package when it arrived yesterday. This should not be advertised as "Ferrari 5-Pack", but simply Hotwheels 5-Pack. When I went online to return them, it would not allow it and said I had to contact customer service. This is where the story improves! I was able to chat online with an Amazon representative who issued a refund and a pre-paid return label right then. Disappointed that I wasted my time ordering a product that wasn't delivered, but Amazon customer service somewhat redeemed the situation.
on June 30, 2014
Got as a gag gift for a friend at work. He wanted to know where his Ferrari was, now that he was working for us. So, I bought this 5-pack and gave him a Ferrari every day for a week.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 21, 2012
These Ferrari hot wheels look like they will make a great addition to Jude's collection. He's 3 and I know he'll love them.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse