5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Set
Published on July 15, 2007 by Husam J. Alnajjar

3.0 out of 5 stars Have fun shopping
All pretty good. Love shopping on line with Amazon. Looking forward to more purchases in the near future. Have a great day.
Published 12 months ago by Glenn Brake

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Set, July 15, 2007
Husam J. Alnajjar (La Jolla, CA. 92037) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hot Wheels 10 Car Pack (Styles May Vary) (Toy)
I like Hotwheels, and I have been a fan of the models since a long time ago. This new 10 Pack come in several combonations. The one I got had the new Camaro in it, and the original Batman car. I don't know if all what ships from Amazon has the same cars or not. So don't rely on the picture they have for this item, you might be in for a nice surprise. The shipping was fast, and the item was in excellent condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Wheels, August 29, 2008
This review is from: Hot Wheels 10 Car Pack (Styles May Vary) (Toy)
Bought this for my great grandson for his 3rd birthday. He absolutely loves it.

4.0 out of 5 stars ok product, s-l-o-w in sending..., February 21, 2009
This review is from: Hot Wheels 10 Car Pack (Styles May Vary) (Toy)
My son loves cars and loved the product. One of the cars broke after the first hour of play (not the sender's fault).
Too bad the sender isn't more on-the-ball with the mailing of the product! It took over 3 weeks to receive. That's a lot, even for Alaska. If you can find some one else who ships promptly, buy from them!

5.0 out of 5 stars hot wheels, August 17, 2008
This review is from: Hot Wheels 10 Car Pack (Styles May Vary) (Toy)
This made a little boy very happy..amazing that the price on amazon is cheaper than the military px that with my free shipping definitely made this purchase worthwhile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Race Cars!, May 19, 2009
This review is from: Hot Wheels 10 Car Pack (Styles May Vary) (Toy)
We got this so our two year old would have a selection of cars to go with the track we got him. He's not very picky about what the cars look like so the random selection in this pack worked fine for him. Our pack was about half conventional classic cars and half futuristic/imaginative cars. Works well with the track.

5.0 out of 5 stars You can never have too many Hot Wheels cars, May 25, 2010
This review is from: Hot Wheels 10 Car Pack (Styles May Vary) (Toy)
For all the times you want to relive LA rush hour traffic, you'll need lots of cars. This is a quick and easy way to get plenty more for your collection. Varied, as good a quality as any other modern Hot Wheels car, and of course my boys love them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hot Wheels 10 car pack, January 14, 2009
Jan Baron Shames (Los Angeles, California) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Hot Wheels 10 Car Pack (Styles May Vary) (Toy)
These cars re wonderful! The colors and shapes are fantastic and the size is just right to fit in any toddlers little hands. We bought both our 3 year old grandsons these and each loved them. The are made to last and be used daily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hot Wheels 10 car pack, September 22, 2011
This review is from: Hot Wheels 10 Car Pack (Styles May Vary) (Toy)
I remember my first race track waaaaaaayyyy back in the `60`s, and all those cool cars. Our grandson kept saying he wanted a" race car track ", (he`s 3 now), so we set out looking for one. My wife had gotten him several Hot Wheels cars and he loved them. I remembered how tough they were with all my crash and bang back in my younger days, so we happened upon this set on Amazon. The price was good, there were all different models in the pack, so we ordered it. When he opened it ,
man was he excited! He started rolling them around really easily at first,... then the crashes, the smashes, the "big jumps"
ahh to be a kid again.
Well, he`s had them for over a month now, they`re still rolling along. It`s a pretty cool thing to watch your grand kids
enjoy something that you remember from your childhood. As a matter of fact, I think I still have one or two of my old Hot Wheels from back then, I wonder if he wants race poppa?

5.0 out of 5 stars An old winner, December 28, 2010
This review is from: Hot Wheels 10 Car Pack (Styles May Vary) (Toy)
When I was a kid I used this same brand. I bought this collection of cars for my nephew. He loved it! They are very good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars way cheaper online, May 11, 2012
This review is from: Hot Wheels 10 Car Pack (Styles May Vary) (Toy)
My son loves hot wheels. I shop on Amazon for them because they are way cheaper online and there is no tax. It makes it well worth the money. Also, I got a Kindle fire and I have a Prime account for it so I got two day shipping for free. Beats going to the store and paying a higher price.

This set has a good variety and style of cars, so it's a good secondary birthday present to go along with some new tracks we bought.

Hot Wheels 10 Car Pack (Styles May Vary)
$19.49