5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Set
Published on July 15, 2007 by Husam J. Alnajjar

3.0 out of 5 stars Have fun shopping
All pretty good. Love shopping on line with Amazon. Looking forward to more purchases in the near future. Have a great day.
Published 6 months ago by Glenn Brake

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Set, July 15, 2007
Husam J. Alnajjar (La Jolla, CA. 92037) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hot Wheels 10 Car Pack (Styles May Vary) (Toy)
I like Hotwheels, and I have been a fan of the models since a long time ago. This new 10 Pack come in several combonations. The one I got had the new Camaro in it, and the original Batman car. I don't know if all what ships from Amazon has the same cars or not. So don't rely on the picture they have for this item, you might be in for a nice surprise. The shipping was fast, and the item was in excellent condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Wheels, August 29, 2008
This review is from: Hot Wheels 10 Car Pack (Styles May Vary) (Toy)
Bought this for my great grandson for his 3rd birthday. He absolutely loves it.

4.0 out of 5 stars ok product, s-l-o-w in sending..., February 21, 2009
This review is from: Hot Wheels 10 Car Pack (Styles May Vary) (Toy)
My son loves cars and loved the product. One of the cars broke after the first hour of play (not the sender's fault).
Too bad the sender isn't more on-the-ball with the mailing of the product! It took over 3 weeks to receive. That's a lot, even for Alaska. If you can find some one else who ships promptly, buy from them!

5.0 out of 5 stars hot wheels, August 17, 2008
This review is from: Hot Wheels 10 Car Pack (Styles May Vary) (Toy)
This made a little boy very happy..amazing that the price on amazon is cheaper than the military px that with my free shipping definitely made this purchase worthwhile.

5.0 out of 5 stars An old winner, December 28, 2010
This review is from: Hot Wheels 10 Car Pack (Styles May Vary) (Toy)
When I was a kid I used this same brand. I bought this collection of cars for my nephew. He loved it! They are very good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars You can never have too many Hot Wheels cars, May 25, 2010
This review is from: Hot Wheels 10 Car Pack (Styles May Vary) (Toy)
For all the times you want to relive LA rush hour traffic, you'll need lots of cars. This is a quick and easy way to get plenty more for your collection. Varied, as good a quality as any other modern Hot Wheels car, and of course my boys love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Race Cars!, May 19, 2009
This review is from: Hot Wheels 10 Car Pack (Styles May Vary) (Toy)
We got this so our two year old would have a selection of cars to go with the track we got him. He's not very picky about what the cars look like so the random selection in this pack worked fine for him. Our pack was about half conventional classic cars and half futuristic/imaginative cars. Works well with the track.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hot Wheels 10 car pack, January 14, 2009
Jan Baron Shames (Los Angeles, California) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Hot Wheels 10 Car Pack (Styles May Vary) (Toy)
These cars re wonderful! The colors and shapes are fantastic and the size is just right to fit in any toddlers little hands. We bought both our 3 year old grandsons these and each loved them. The are made to last and be used daily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Styles do vary - but the quality is pretty good, December 28, 2009
This review is from: Hot Wheels 10 Car Pack (Styles May Vary) (Toy)
Just like the Hotwheels from 1979, except now the bottom plate is plastic instead of metal, and the paint jobs are better. The set I got came with a 65 malibu in flat black with some really nice stripe work. My youngest son liked them so much that he fell asleep with a little red stock car chenched in his fingers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Cars, July 5, 2009
Love Amazon (Williamsburg, VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hot Wheels 10 Car Pack (Styles May Vary) (Toy)
We purchased my son a car/train table for his 2nd birthday. These make a nice addition. The cars that came with the table were so cheap that I afraid to let him play with them. These are sturdy and came in cool colors. I'm not sure who enjoys them most, my son or my husband.

Hot Wheels 10 Car Pack (Styles May Vary)
$37.80