Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on July 15, 2007
I like Hotwheels, and I have been a fan of the models since a long time ago. This new 10 Pack come in several combonations. The one I got had the new Camaro in it, and the original Batman car. I don't know if all what ships from Amazon has the same cars or not. So don't rely on the picture they have for this item, you might be in for a nice surprise. The shipping was fast, and the item was in excellent condition.
on August 29, 2008
Bought this for my great grandson for his 3rd birthday. He absolutely loves it.
on October 15, 2015
Who doesn't like little cars. Your little one can never have to many little cars to share with their little friends when they come over for play dates. My son loves these cars and has so many of them. He tries to take them all in the bath for tubby time hahaha. I only allow a couple to go in at bath time though.
on September 22, 2011
I remember my first race track waaaaaaayyyy back in the `60`s, and all those cool cars. Our grandson kept saying he wanted a" race car track ", (he`s 3 now), so we set out looking for one. My wife had gotten him several Hot Wheels cars and he loved them. I remembered how tough they were with all my crash and bang back in my younger days, so we happened upon this set on Amazon. The price was good, there were all different models in the pack, so we ordered it. When he opened it ,
man was he excited! He started rolling them around really easily at first,... then the crashes, the smashes, the "big jumps"
ahh to be a kid again.
Well, he`s had them for over a month now, they`re still rolling along. It`s a pretty cool thing to watch your grand kids
enjoy something that you remember from your childhood. As a matter of fact, I think I still have one or two of my old Hot Wheels from back then, I wonder if he wants race poppa?
on September 29, 2013
This was a gift for my grandson and he absolutely loves the Hot Wheels cars. Both he and I feel you can never have too many Hot Wheels. And it's great to play with him with them too. Thanks for making this gift so easy to find and give.
on September 3, 2012
My girls love playing with toy cars :-) this brand is really sturdy and they love the colors and style. Amazon has a great price too!! I was paying between 2 and 4 bucks per car at the store.. this was a nice find. my girls play with them all of the time.. i wash them almost once a week too and the paint is still great.

Great gift :-)
on June 6, 2012
I had purchased this pack of cars for my 2 year old son. Not only did the cars come quickly, but they also were well packaged - and a pretty good deal! The only issue I had (and this is minor) is just the lack of tracking info, but the cars came before the expected date, so it wasn't a big deal. Did I mention the appeal of small. brightly colored cars to little guys?
on December 26, 2012
bought for my nephew --he LOVES cars getting a set of 10 cars made his day ---BE AWARE that the set is random so don't get your hopes up for specific cars ---but if just the idea of 10 cars gets you ( or your receiver) going --go for it
on February 21, 2009
My son loves cars and loved the product. One of the cars broke after the first hour of play (not the sender's fault).
Too bad the sender isn't more on-the-ball with the mailing of the product! It took over 3 weeks to receive. That's a lot, even for Alaska. If you can find some one else who ships promptly, buy from them!
on October 18, 2012
Well made little cars that can fulfill boys desire in many situations while playing.
Also can be on display for collectors.Bright colors, accurate details from the real ones. It was a gift for my grand son and he is happy!
Better used for children 4y old and up.

See 1 answered question