CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Hot Wheels Wall Tracks All-In-One Track Pack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Hot Wheels Wall Tracks brings stunts, speed, turns and tricks to new heights
- Wall Tracks is a wall mounted track play system
- Track pack features all Wall Tracks sets in-one in massive fun filled bundle
- Race over 10 cars at once for the ultimate racing fun
- Includes 1x Starter set, 2x display racks, 3x stunt tracks and 5 Hot Wheels Cars
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
The setup was simple using the provided "wall poster templates" that you simply tape to the wall, installing the track around the template as instructed. Once we had setup our track, we sent the included cars down and watched the action unfold. The varied obstacles and transitions make each section fun to watch, and although some obstacles (the loop, loaded with an extra car) don't always work, the kids enjoy it thoroughly.
My four-year-old really enjoys swapping track pieces and obstacles around without my help, which is quite simple, and likely my favorite feature. My youngest can yank track down, and due to the design, it's easily repaired. The track parts are simply pegs in holes. Gravity holds them in place, so my kids have an easy time of swapping tracks. We have not yet accidentally pulled a sticky hanger off the wall.
One problem we had was not planning the layout with the templates ahead of time. By the time we hit the bottom, one of the hangers had to be positioned directly over an electric socket. Some duct tape solved the issue, but be warned. Building bottom-up, or pre-planning, could prevent this. Take your time with planning, and use painter's tape (masking tape) to put up the templates. This will allow you to move the templates around a bit before putting up the hangers.
You need adequate wall space - 5'x5' and 3'x2' is what we are using (large track on one wall, transitioning to smaller track on adjoining wall)
Two walls (a corner) is nice to use for some of the track
The set comes with a few cars (that all work with this set)
Not all matchbox cars will fit every transition or obstacle, some are too long or too heavy (but it's an exception)
Now that two sets are up, son loves it and almost two-year-old sister also likes it, but the little brackets do come out of place and frustrate the kids. My final verdict - it's worth trying and I'm not returning it, but it does have some flaws that need to be worked out.
Well, my 7 year wanted just this and there was no changing his mind. My son also plays on HotWheels.com for his computer time. So the wife and I bit the bullet and bought this for him for Christmas.
It turns out the set is made of the plastic quality that I remembered playing with about 40 years ago. The wall mount is set up so that pieces can be interchanged. (at first looking I thought it was only one way, but soon found out that the wall mounts where in 'standard' positions.) It was not long before my son was putting the tracks in the position that he wanted them in.
This toy was not bought to be educational, but for him to have fun. He has other Hot Wheels stuff and they have done an excellent job keeping all their toys inter-connectible. The only educational value of this toy is developing a "Rube Goldberg Machine"
I actually bought mine from the manufacturer too, so it should have been the highest quality on the market. But it contained the following design flaws:
1. The cars they sent with the track did not fit on the track. Literally none of them could go through it. They would either get stuck around corners because they were too long, or in the loop, or would fall off the track because they were shaped or weighted funny. I had to use other cars that did not come with the set if I wanted them to make it even partway down.
2. The levers and medians that divert the cars from one fork to another do not work. I opened the box to find that it was not a problem that was solvable through tinkering, that it was just a design flaw. The median just does not go all the way to one side, which means that a large portion of the track will never have a car go down it naturally, starting from the top, unless you actually pick up the car and re-place it.
3. So many other pieces are constantly misfiring, becoming disaligned from the track, or will stop the cars because they are just not made in sync with natural laws of physics and are not conducive to a car going down them. It seems they are coming up with more complicated ideas for toys, without actually making sure they work.
These products are complex ideas that are cheaply made and not tested, otherwise there would be at least a small margin of success for this toy.
But I literally spent an entire 10 hour day setting this track up.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Grandsons loved it. Got it for Christmas 2013, took the son a bit to put it up, needed to find the appropriate amount of wall space.Published on December 6, 2013 by Terry J. Keaton
I personally loved it. My husband even played with my son constantly switching it up. However, my son got bored quickly (2 months) for this price. Read morePublished on June 26, 2013 by Gwmoon
Was a bit of a challenge to put together and we had to manipulate the wall holders a bit together the track to stay on the wall. They kept falling off it hit just right. Read morePublished on April 26, 2013 by Amanda R Sheets
Great deal, hours of fun and easy set up = happy kid and mom! And best part it's off the floor!! Cool track setPublished on January 18, 2013 by angeline m templeton (PERS)
I literally just finished putting this on the wall about an hour ago and it turned out cool and works well despite the transition from one wall to the other not connecting like it... Read morePublished on December 26, 2012 by Brett Crawford
Does not stick to the wall or piece of metal. Bad concept. If a track falls the cars are air borne. Read morePublished on December 24, 2012 by Robs toys
divertidisimo gracias mi hijo esta muy contento lo recomiendo viene completo y muy útil, no necesitas mucho espacio se coloca en la pared tal cual lo indica.Published on December 23, 2012 by maria rosanna castillo delgado