5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Wheels Turbo Hauler
Published 16 months ago by Same Old Same Old

2.0 out of 5 stars I wish there was a better option
It's a bit cheap feeling/looking, and the wheels have resistance and won't spin freely or easily. Also there is nothing to keep the cars in/on the truck, they slide off when your child tries to drive away with a full load of cars. Some of his favorite cars won't fit like the Porsche GT3 which is a bit too wide. Also you can't collapse the shelf with cars in.
Published 1 month ago by MiyaPens

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Wheels Turbo Hauler, September 15, 2013
This review is from: Hot Wheels Turbo Hauler (Toy)
My grandson, 8 yrs. old, seldom asks for anything. He saw this at a store. When I asked him what he wanted for his birthday, he replied, as is usual, "I don't know." Well, he thought about it for a long time, like days, and in the middle of Mass, he said he wanted a transporter with a lift. I had no idea what he wanted, so I went to the store to see if I could find a hauler with a lift, and lo and behold, there it was. He loves his Hot Wheels. He has his father's Hot Wheels, some 40 years old, and his newer ones. Many times they are all over the floor. If your son or grandson loves Hot Wheels, he'll appreciate getting this hauler.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it, October 3, 2013
This review is from: Hot Wheels Turbo Hauler (Toy)
My 3 yr old son loves this toy...it holds 3 rows of hotwheel type cars & he loads it up all the time. The cars can get heavy after so many but the truck holds up. Good toy for any boy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Wheels Turbo Hauler, October 9, 2013
This review is from: Hot Wheels Turbo Hauler (Toy)
I gave a five star rating because of past experience with Mattel toys.This Hot Wheels hauler looks like its made very well.I bought this hot wheels hauler for my 8 yr.old grand daughter for a 2013 Christmas gift.She likes collecting hot wheels and matchbox cars and playing with them.I highly recommend this if you need extra storage for your cars and trucks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool storage option, March 23, 2014
This review is from: Hot Wheels Turbo Hauler (Toy)
This is a pretty cool way for kids to haul and store their hot wheels. The only problem is my son has so many hot wheels I need about 10 of these!

2.0 out of 5 stars I wish there was a better option, December 17, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars tough as plastic, October 22, 2013
This review is from: Hot Wheels Turbo Hauler (Toy)
although made of plastic this carrier is strong and has been a big hit with a 5 yr old fan of Hotwheels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Hot Wheel toy!, January 17, 2014
Joely (Tulsa, Oklahoma) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hot Wheels Turbo Hauler (Toy)
I bought this Turbo Hauler as a birthday gift for a friend of my five year old son! His friend loved it and all of the kids(especially the boys) oohed and aahed over it at the party! It unfolds into a 3 layer hauler, perfect for a young boy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, April 3, 2014
This review is from: Hot Wheels Turbo Hauler (Toy)
My boy turns 4 this week and loves anything Matchbox or Hot Wheels related. Having plenty of cars, this will help organize 40 cars. I'm looking forward to the look on his face when he unwraps his gifts.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, May 23, 2014
This review is from: Hot Wheels Turbo Hauler (Toy)
Doesn't quite hold as many cars as they estimate and the bottom row is difficult for little ones but it is a holder and toy in one so you cannot complain very much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for large Hot Wheels collections, October 10, 2014
Ryan (CA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hot Wheels Turbo Hauler (Toy)
We bought this for my son, who has an ever increasing hot wheels/matchbox collection. The truck is nice, and not too expensive, however I do have a few criticisms. One being that not every hot wheel car will fit. Some are too wide, some are too tall. Also, the trucks raising mechanism does not lock. This makes it difficult to play drive the truck while cars are in it, as the levels will collapse. Not bad for the price though.

Hot Wheels Turbo Hauler