Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Size: Size 10-13|Change

on February 8, 2008
I bought these as I own horses and ride through the winter. They work fine as far as the warmth aspect, but the amount of fabric caused bunching and soreness at the seams. Rather than such a large and overlapping pocket, I might have just sewn a patch pocket where the chemical heat could slide in. If you don't need to do much movement, or your shoes are big enough to accommodate the seams, they are great!
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon September 29, 2009
I get really cold toes in the winter, so I usually just stuff a heat pack into the toe of my slippers or fluffy socks. With these socks, there is a special pouch to keep the heat pack right over your toes. I used them a few nights in a row while camping recently and they were great; I woke up each morning with warm toes. Can't wait to use them this winter. :)
on January 9, 2008
Socks are ultra thick and comfortable. The warmers do keep your toes toasty warm; almost too warm. The purpose of the purchase was as a gift for a golfer. The socks are a little too thick for the golf shoes. However the socks are great quality and were received in plenty of time to give at Christmas as I ordered the second week in December.
on October 23, 2010
I went Camping on 10/08/10-10/11/10 and it got down to 40 Degrees at night and the Socks kept my feet warm at night. They worked like I hoped they would.
on January 31, 2012
Make sure you order the correct Heat Max inserts which are Heat Max Foot Warm-ups

These socks require Heat Max "FOOT Warm-Ups". NOT "Toasti-TOES"

HeatMax Foot Warm-Ups - Box of 40 Pair
on February 22, 2014
What this really is a oversize sock with a pocket to hold a hand warmer placed on top of the toes. The pocket is too small and is placed in an awkward spot it's a balancing act to keep the hand warmer in place and the sock is not snug to the foot, I don't recommend this product. What does work instead is wool socks and HotHand foot warmers.
on December 26, 2012
I bought two pair and let my hunting partner wear a pair the same morning I tested a pair.
The heat packs do not get enough air to work in rubber boots and we both spent a miserable morning in the stand with cold feet.
I even took my boots off and replace the heat packs that I opened to make sure they heated up and as soon as I put my boots back on they quit heating.
on January 23, 2011
Save your money. These socks are not worth it. They are a thin pair of calf high socks that come with a chemical heat generating pack. The heat pack works alright, but the intended location of the heat pack, over the toes, makes absolutely no sense to me. I would think that, per the heat pack's instructions, that under the foot between the ball and the heal would be a more practical location.

I shall not be buying these socks again. Just to get some value out of my purchase, I'm wearing two pairs of socks. The HeatMax socks and a second pair where I can trap the heat pack under the arch of my foot. This is where per the heat pack's instructions it should be located. The second pair of socks keeps the heat in where the HeatMax socks, with the heat pack mounted above the toes on the outside of the sock, would allow most of the heat to be lost.
on September 29, 2009
Perfect for staying warm while camping. Important things to note - purchase extra inserts if you are camping for more than one night so that you have warmers for each night you are outdoors.
on December 15, 2014
I bought these socks for my son who has a job at a grocery store as a cart attendant. He is out in the worst of the winter weather and I thought these might be just the thing to keep his toes warm. When some cold weather hit a few weeks ago, he tried the socks with the inserts that came with them and he loved the socks but did not like the toe warmers at alI--very uncomfortable. then I went to Amazon and got the full sole warmers and now he loves the socks. I would recommend the socks but spend the extra money and get the sole warmers. Another great Hot Hands product!