5.0 out of 5 stars keep your toes warm
Published on May 13, 2007 by Jane Bay

1.0 out of 5 stars In cycling shoes
Packaging states these should stay warm for up to 6 hours. I get about 45 minutes when cycling, making these unsuitable for cold weather cycling.
Published on December 20, 2009 by S. Clausinskij

5.0 out of 5 stars keep your toes warm, May 13, 2007
Jane Bay (Portage, IN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HotHands Toe Warmers (40 pairs) (Sports)
Toastie Toes are great. My husband has nerve damage in his feet, which causes his feet to be excessively cold all the time. We've tried everything from battery operated socks to other self-activating foot warmers. Toasty Toes were warm, but did not get too hot. They lasted over the 6 hours advertised and were not uncomfortable to walk on. Some of the self-activited foot warmers, bulked up and it were uncomfortable to walk on. The battery operated socks did not get warm enough. If you hunt or participate in outdoor sports in the winter, or if have a problem with cold feet, Toastie Toes may be able to help you as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars "Toastie Toes" are good, but outlasted by "Grabber", March 31, 2009
A comparison-
Toastie Toes($39 purchased from Amazon)
Grabber ($58 includes shipping) was purchased through Amazon.
Toastie Toes works well and is less expensive but lasts on average 30-40% less time than Grabber. So it's nearly a wash.
Also Toastie Toes is a little harder to pull off my socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't leave the house without them!, December 14, 2005
I work and ride at a barn, so I use these during the cold winter months. They really do keep my toes warm up to 5 hours. I highly recommend Toasti Toes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Toastie Toes by Heatmax, June 12, 2007
This review is from: HotHands Toe Warmers (40 pairs) (Sports)
As a person who suffers from a unique ailment, which is always and forever COLD FEET, the Toastie Toes have been a life saver for me. The only time my feet are warm is when using the Toastie Toes or under a heating blanket. The Toastie Toes allows me to move about the world with warm feet. I love them. They truly are a life saver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toasti Toes are the best!!, March 8, 2007
Anna Lee Adams (Louisville, Kentucky) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HotHands Toe Warmers (40 pairs) (Sports)
I could not have survived this frigid winter without Toasti Toes. I'm wearing a pair right now. I like to walk, and I was able to walk every day thanks to Toasti Toes. They last all day -- I usually open a new pair about 6 am, and they're still warm when I crawl into bed at night. I will keep using them, at least until I can afford to retire to the tropics!

5.0 out of 5 stars Painful Knees, October 3, 2008
This review is from: HotHands Toe Warmers (40 pairs) (Sports)
I had used these for cold winter days, and enjoyed the warmth of them. They were very effective and stuck well onto my socks. In fact, when I was indoors, they were TOO warm.
Recently, my husband's arthritis flared up in his knee. After comparing some of the "medical heat" items that worked the same way, we cut the bottom out of a sock, pulled it over his knee, and stuck one of these on the sock. Five hours of heat - and much lower cost at $1 per use (since he only needed one - not a pair!)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for biking in northern climates, January 3, 2007
F. T. Scott (Scottsville, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HotHands Toe Warmers (40 pairs) (Sports)
These toe warmers are great to put in your biking shoes when the temperature drops below 40 degrees. The adhesive patch sticks well to socks and the heat lasts for many hours. I would have given them a 5 if they got another 5-10 degrees hotter.

1.0 out of 5 stars In cycling shoes, December 20, 2009

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, February 15, 2009
L. Liu (Rochester, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HotHands Toe Warmers (40 pairs) (Sports)
Just went on a ski trip to Tahoe and they did not work at all. I should have kept with the Grabber brand. My feet were frozen and the pads were barely warm, even from the beginning. Multiple people tried them and they just did not work. I am not sure how these got such high reviews on Amazon.com. What a waste of money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Well, January 9, 2007
This review is from: HotHands Toe Warmers (40 pairs) (Sports)
They worked well. Don't skimp on the adhesive. It's important to have them stay in place.

HotHands Toe Warmers (40 pairs)
$59.99 $35.99