Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on February 28, 2012
I was so excited to find this app existed! Best search engine for rentals. Easy to browse and has a ton of listings!
on August 8, 2012
At first i thought it was really cool and useful, however as the days went by and the weeks, and even months went by it was the same listings over and over again. It was as if it was never updated. Therefore, they need to improve on their updates or at least put an icon for new listings.
on January 9, 2015
What an App!! Used it to locate apartments near my work place. Very easy to use and pulls up lots of listings from other services. Definitely one to recommend. Used it to find my current condo. Since it allowed me to see that multiple listings were available in same building, I was able to negotiate a shorter lease with the owner.
on April 4, 2013
My new favorite real estate guide! It is super efficient with the search options and the quick view and mapping options.
It also has many useful icons.
One caveat is that sometimes there seems to be discrepancies about the property status... at least if I compare with zillow or trulia. Not sure which one is correct.
This is a very easy site to navigate and use.
Thankfully the searchers are NOT "spammed up" with Realtytrac foreclosures that make you sign up and lead you to another site but do not give any useful information (sadly Trulia has this problem).
Hotpads is excellent! Very informative!
on March 18, 2013
Just wish that it would rate the neighborhood location (i.e. Kid friendly, retired couples area average income level and so on.). We are retired and we found a great place but wrong age group with lots of kids. We did drive around to try to "inspect" but that really didn't help. Didn't help not knowing we lived so close to a High School! It is working out okay but too many young peopl with high tech trucks and motorcyles. Can't blame them wanting to have their toys for they are young and that's what is important to some young couple. We've been there done that and now we want quiet! Great follow up from the Property Mgt. companies we wrote to.
on January 2, 2014
this app has been more than handy with insightful information to neighborhoods and surrounding areas. details were timely and informative but contacts listed didn't always return a request for more information or a viewing; I found it best to call, which was somewhat irritating.
on February 3, 2015
The app opened easily enough and seemed to be fairly easy to manage. I went to save my search and, not surprising, they asked me to create an account with them. No big deal. But when I went to do just that, it brought me to a "page not available" message. It was disappointing because the app showed promise. I hope it's fixed.
on March 14, 2013
Living by a Marine base this came in very handy for finding rentals that the realtors weren't willing to show because the commission was to low on them. It showed houses that weren't on the websites and gave you an idea of what they looked like and what area they were in via map. So like many the realtor companies were showing me were miles and miles away from the base, with this app I was able to see all the rentals right around the area of the main gate of the base.
on November 18, 2012
I don't know if this has been updated since I got it a year ago, but the app at the time was so counter-intuitive and difficult to navigate, I just deleted it. The desktop site offers so many functions that the app does not. I'm not sure why they even offer a mobile app version- it just looks up houses for sale in a specified area, but doesn't let you narrow down your search by setting other parameters beyond that.
on June 25, 2013
Be extremely careful with this app many people have been scammed out if their money. I just got off the phone with the actual agent who stated the home I was trying to rent was only for sale. These scammer are clever and have a way of making you believe what they say is true.