Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 24, 2016
Works fine. My husband is bed ridden, and the plate is quite heavy when he keeps his tray on his lap. But his food stays warm so it's a trade off.
on July 6, 2016
Thus plate was a godsend. ..after my bariatric surgery, I needed to eat so slow, but can't stand to have food get cold...thus truly kept my food warm throughout my meals.
Recommend to hand wash after each meal...did not want to risk damaging the seal for the convenience of using the dishwasher.
on June 20, 2016
Melted in the microwave, junk
on May 30, 2016
The bottom broke off after about 10 uses. But sometimes I heated longer than 1 minute so it could have been my fault. I bought another one and it is working fine. But doesn't keep food hot for 30 minutes. I would say more like 20 minutes. Great idea as it is very helpful for my husband who suffers from ALS as it takes a long time for him to finish a meal.
on May 18, 2016
Doesn't stay warm as it claims.
on April 29, 2016
Used them 4 or 5 times and they kept food warm for extended time. A pleasant experience. A bit heavy to handle while hand washing which is required.
on April 18, 2016
I love this plate. Too bad it hasn't been mass produced to get price down
on April 4, 2016
I like my food to be warm-while I eat, this solves my problem :)
on March 3, 2016
My mom is bed-ridden from a stroke and this plate has enabled us to greatly improve her meal-time experience by keeping her food warm.
on March 1, 2016
Waste of money doesn't live up to expectations.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse