Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hotel Comfort Bamboo Covered Memory Foam Pillow, Queen
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 19, 2015
From the attached "Care for your Bamboo Pillow" tag:
1. Take the pillow out of bag and spend a few minutes separating the foam and fluffing out the pillow. Your pillow will be usable immediately, but can take 24-48 hours to properly air out. The initial breathing process is important and periodic fluffing and picking apart any "clumps" will help to optimize the benefits of your pillow.
2. If your pillow has an unfamiliar smell upon opening the package, this is normal. It is a combination of the natural smell of bamboo, with the smell of compacted memory foam. Once the pillow has aired out as stated above, it will no longer be noticeable. If you are still sensitive to the smell, you can run an air cycle with a fabric sheet in your dryer.
3. When washing the sleeve, run a cold water delicate cycle, and low or no heat in the dryer.

Bought two - I followed steps 1 and 2 above, which took care of the majority of the odor. It was very similar to the smell of my new foam mattress.
This is a firm pillow, supportive pillow.
It is Queen sized, you will need queen or king pillow cases. Standard pillow cases are not large enough.
on August 18, 2012
This pillow is so comfortable! Soft and supportive at the same time and trust me, I'm a pillow fanatic. I'm constantly looking for the perfect pillow. I love my memory foam pillow but sometimes it feels too hard. This bamboo covered memory foam is different in that its not a solid piece, it's shredded so it has movement yet support. Great purchase.
0Comment|130 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2015
It's the most comfortable pillow I have EVER used but there's a potent chemical like smell....like paint that is so intense I can't stand it more than 20 minutes then I begin to cough? Is this typical or should I be concerned about a bad match..... It's only day 3 .... Will revisit this page in a few day to update
55 comments|48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 13, 2015
I bought this at a kiosk in the mall. VERY DISAPPOINTED. The pillow smells terrible. It does mold to shape, but after 3 days of sleeping on it my neck and head hurt and I had pain down my arms. Went back to my old pillow and after 2 days the pain is already much better. Sad, because the kiosk purchase was "NO REFUND"
44 comments|70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 8, 2014
I had to wait awhile to do my review, I wasn't sure because I like the texture and feel of the pillow. I wake up with a very sore neck and felt like I slept on a rock. Had to go back to basic pillows bought here locally. I was disappointed because I was hoping for good pillows and these are definitely not..
33 comments|128 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 13, 2013
I have unfruitfully been on a pillow hunt for ages, until now. This pillow is the perfect balance between hard and soft. I usually wake up with a strained neck leading to headaches but this pillow has cured me of that problem. I've never slept better, thank you, thank you, thank you!
0Comment|95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 21, 2015
I bought two pillows at a Home Show. The salesperson was quite convincing about the health benefits, but both my husband and I had serious problems sleeping on it. The stench is strong, but more damaging is the hardness of the pillows. Unfortunately, there is no way for us to return them.
on January 27, 2014
These pillows are great. You must sleep on them to understand why. I'm a happy customer. as you can see.
on April 10, 2015
1 out of 5:
This is NOT a real hotel comfort pillow!!! Shameful!!!! You think your buying one thing and then you receive another!! The only good thing about this purchase is that I was able to return the pillow and get my money back. I would give zero stars if I could.
on November 21, 2015
Have you ever lied down outside in your garden with your head on a rock? It's like that. Didn't bother to return it, put in on my kids bed - they don't seem to mind it. But then again they can sleep in the car while sitting up so I wouldn't trust their review either.