5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite new Ramsay
Hotel Hell has become my new favorite show, and it is my favorite Ramsay show. I have watched all of his shows, and love them all. Great Show.
Published on September 21, 2012 by Michael

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok I guess
I guess it was ok. I was disappointed because I thought this was Gordon Ramsay fixing hotel food but no it's the hotel itself. Hmm? Thought he was a chef not a hotel expert. But whatever, you still get the Ramsay attitude!
Published 7 months ago by TC

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite new Ramsay, September 21, 2012
Michael (Jupiter, FL, United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Mr Ramsey is my kind of mean, March 3, 2013
This review is from: Hotel Hell Season 1 (Amazon Instant Video)
There is something about watching stupid or pompous people getting their behinds served to them. I know it is perverted but I really do love it and Ramsey is a pro!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for fans of Kitchen Nightmares, February 11, 2013
This review is from: Hotel Hell Season 1 (Amazon Instant Video)
If you are like me and my girlfriend, you think Gordon Ramsey is awesome. This show is just as good as Kitchen Nightmares, and I think a little better. Less drama, more of the actual process of improving a hotel, and not many people calling Gordon 'Chef'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watched the first part on TV . . .WOW had to see the 2nd part, August 30, 2012
Ann Westwood (Lake Charles, LA) - See all my reviews
My husband and I watched the first part of this on TV but something came up and we missed the 2nd part. Rarely do we care enough about TV to chase down an episode but we had to see the ending. We love Gordon. He really, really put these snotty owners in their place! What makes people think they can run a business they know nothing about?

As rough as Gordon was on these guys by the end he had really gotten through to them and had them straightened out. If you like watching Gordon in action don't miss the 1st and 2nd part of this show.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gordon Ramsay, Jack of all trades, April 10, 2014
This review is from: Hotel Hell Season 1 (Amazon Instant Video)
Hotel Hell really turned me on to Gordon Ramsay, and this show really showcases his hilarious wit, charm and intelligence for many things besides cooking. I don't know how he does it, but somehow seems to manage to always pull things together by the end. Great show, definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Forthright and awesome, April 8, 2014
This review is from: Hotel Hell Season 1 (Amazon Instant Video)
I would expect not less from Chef Ramsey, after all he does stay at a lot of motels in his travels to all these place that include a place to eat. You go Ramsey! I wish he had done another season. I loved his as usual give em hell or get well attitude.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok I guess, February 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Hotel Hell - Ramsay, I love you!, February 19, 2014
ericaeducator (New Jersey, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hotel Hell Season 1 (Amazon Instant Video)
Where is this show -- why hasn't it returned?! My fiance and I were so bummed when we kept reading the show would return, only to have the date pushed further and further each time... I've been a Gordon Ramsay fan ever since I started watching his shows on the BBC... I was so happy to see that he made his way over to the states with hits like Hells Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares... I know that a lot of people think he's an a$$ but I love him -- the insults, the comments, the hotness. I got my fiance hooked on him with a few episodes of Kitchen Nightmares... I don't know you couldn't love this guy when he's ranting and raving. Only annoys me when they bleep everything out! Anyway, Hotel Hell is no exception in the ruling of Ramsay - King of the American reality TV series in my opinion :) COME BACK FOR SEASON TWO, GORDON -- WE MISS YOU!

5.0 out of 5 stars good show, January 26, 2014
This review is from: Hotel Hell Season 1 (Amazon Instant Video)
I like all Gordon Ramsays shows, this guy made me start cooking and i find it really entertainer to whatch him. For those who knows him its always more of the same when hes on the screen, which i love, cause i cant get enough of him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Show!!!, February 6, 2013
This review is from: Hotel Hell Season 1 (Amazon Instant Video)
We love watching anything Gordon Ramsey comes out with! His shows are always hilarious and intriguing to watch! Reminds us of Kitchen Nightmares a little with the addition of hotel stuff added in there.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›