5.0 out of 5 stars Love this series
This is such a fun series!! I recommend it to everyone for quick lighthearted reading! Funny and addicting characters Thu out!!!
Published 19 months ago by Christopher K Citrano

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the rest
I've been waiting for another book that focused on Jazz -- but this was not what I hoped for. The plot seemed rushed -- when there was a plot. The mysterious "hints" were way too heavy-handed. And, if anyone is expecting this to be a book, you're going to be disappointed. It's a novella -- at best -- an extra-long short story at worst. Give us a real Jazz book please.
Published 19 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this series, December 16, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Vampire, Witch and Haunted House, Oh My, October 6, 2013
This review is from: Hotel Hex (Kindle Edition)
Trapped in a haunted house and no magic. Good storyline but needed more character development. The scenes were well done, good imagery. The kind that makes your heart beat fast.

2.0 out of 5 stars The Hex series, April 6, 2014
This review is from: Hotel Hex (Kindle Edition)
It was ok, hard to follow as it jumped quickly through the plot no flow. But for a novella it was ok and it kept within The Hex series.

4.0 out of 5 stars Another twitchy winner!, December 27, 2013
This review is from: Hotel Hex (Kindle Edition)
Jazz and Nick together for another great adventure. The crazy bunny slippers were a nice add to the story...but I missed our ghostly friend. All in all another good read from Linda Wisdom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hotel Hex is another good book by Linda Wisdom, November 3, 2013
This review is from: Hotel Hex (Kindle Edition)
Hotel Hex was another good read by Linda Wisdom. I love the whole series, its a light read about the paranormal . You just have to love the bunny slippers Fluff and Puff. I suggest reading the whole series in order. I don't think you will be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite short story ever!, October 15, 2013
Review by Cassandra from Book Talk

My Thoughts
Normally, I'm not a big fan of short stories but this is one of my favorites by far. We get another adventure featuring Jazz and Nick, and it's as dangerous as ever. This time the couple has decided to have a weekend getaway in an exclusive hotel but things are not as they seem. Jazz is her usual sassy witchy self, and dislikes certain guests right off. She also senses that things are not as they appear to be. As little things change, Jazz writes them off but soon her and Nick are thrust into a dangerous plot by an evil enemy. Once again, it's up to Jazz to save the day. Nick and Jazz are such a wonderful couple to read about and this time it's not their relationship that is rocky. They mystery and danger in this short story is even better than in the full length novels and leaves you guessing whether or not Nick and Jazz will save the day. You meet an eccentric group of characters that all play a vital role in the plans of evil. It's such a fun and thrilling story that I guarantee, lovers of this series will devour. I couldn't put it down and had to make it to the end to see how and if Jazz and Nick could figure out what evil was playing havoc in their lives and save themselves along with Jazz's mischievous sidekicks, Fluff and Puff. Do not miss this short story in this great witchy series. Warning: violence and some explicit content.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anohter Great Addition to the Hex Series, September 2, 2013
This review is from: Hotel Hex (Kindle Edition)
One of the first Kindle books I ever bought was written by Linda Wisdom. Not only is she an incredible author, but she opened my world to a new genre of fiction. I adore the chemistry she's created between Jazz and Nick, writing scenes that feel more real than deluded fantasies. The couple loves, the couple fights - just like real couples. Hotel Hex was just as good as any other book in the Hex Series. It had a great storyline and there was tons of the loveable characters Fluff and Puff. It made me want to go back and read the other books in the series all over again. If you love urban fantasy, be sure to check out Linda Wisdom and the Hex Series.

5.0 out of 5 stars hotel hex review, May 18, 2013
This review is from: Hotel Hex (Kindle Edition)
Love the author and love this series! A fun and easy read. Hoping there will be more in the series.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the Jazz books, April 28, 2013
This review is from: Hotel Hex (Kindle Edition)
This story is another Jazz book which I really like over the others in the series. This story is entertaining, but some parts I felt didn't make sense to the story.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hotel Hex, April 6, 2013
This review is from: Hotel Hex (Kindle Edition)
I got this story because i had read the other books in this series & author & liked them. I thought the characters were cool.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›