Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on February 22, 2013
I have been a big fan of Genndy Tartakovsky ever since days working shows like: Dexter's lab, Samari Jack, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy and of course the Power Puff Girls... He's a man who creates movies / shows with a child imagination. You wont be disappointed and suggest to have bucket of popcorn and tissue for tear drying. Go see it!
on December 30, 2013
You know how you see previews for a movie and sometimes you just know you're going to love it. This was def the case. My whole family LOVES this movie. It's so cute. My son calls it the "Bat Movie" and he's watched it so many times he knows all the words. The storyline is really good and all the characters are just great. It's the best!!! Highly Recommended. I can't wait for the 2nd one to come out.
on May 22, 2016
Very Funny! Definitely worth a watch. Also check out Hotel Transylvania 2. These movies were written for kids and adults. As far a kids movies go, I would watch Hotel Transylvania all day over a classic Disney movie. As an adult, I was laughing at the kids jokes and the adult jokes/references. Adam Sandler co-wrote and stars as Dracula along with a ton of famous actors/actresses doing the voices and they all deliver! If you have seen any Adam Sandler movies, you will notice that he likes to cast his friends...good thing they are all hilarious! Our whole family loves Hotel Transylvania, but we actually prefer Hotel Transylvania 2 (funnier and we like the story better).
on February 23, 2013
My children loved the movie, I also watched with them and I thought it was pretty good as well. All the actors did a great job with their characters and made them come alive if you will. I am glad we bought this movie.
on January 25, 2016
This is another one of our favorite movies as a family. We have small children ages ranging from 7 years old and down to 10 months old. We love to watch this movie with our children and they love watching this fun and wonderful movie. I did purchase this at full price for our collection and this is my honest thoughts and unbiased review.
on October 16, 2015
I really enjoyed this movie and we are looking forward to seeing the next one. My kids weren't absorbed as much as they have been for other movies, but they just turned 2 and 4 years old so they've got a pretty small selection of movies that they'll sit through. For me as an adult, I give this a 5... For my particular kids, I give it a 3. In a couple years I think they'll like it more.
on November 22, 2014
My kids liked it (both under 10), I got bored and wandered out half way through. It wasn't terrible (ignore that 1-star explicit content freak - there is none of that) and it was funny in parts, but like everything Adam Sandler does, it got old after about 15 minutes. Still, 6-10 year old sick kid would probably find it a useful diversion on a rainy day (I speak from experience at this point...)
on October 12, 2015
I really enjoyed this movie. It was fun, quirky, geared towards young children, yes, but grownups will like it.

My only complaint is the Ultra violet code I received is expired! I just bought this, but when I checked the redemption code, it says it expired back in January, over 9 months ago.
on February 13, 2013
Great animation, terrific characters, great storyline - what's not to like? Kids loved it, but the storyline was more "adult", and had some good "double-entendres" in it for me to pick up on during the "slapstick" routines - pretty funny stuff! Worth watching for kids and adults alike...
on October 13, 2014
I love children's movies and am always looking for new ones. This is a typical "parent protecting their child and boy meets girl" but there never was any underlying innuendos that might make a parent uncomfortable. The only reason I gave it four instead of five stars was when the monsters were making their entrance. It was a bit too fast. I only watched it once but all the monsters zipping by ave me a headache. Other than that, I highly recommend this. It's fun, it's clean you will want to let your child watch it.