4.0 out of 5 stars Loads of fun and the great graphics are a plus!
Published 22 months ago by Autumn Blues Reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth buying
Its a very hard game, not well made and not much content.i would not recommend this game for kids.thats why I only give it 1 star
Published 7 months ago by michael carozzolo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Loads of fun and the great graphics are a plus!, October 15, 2012
This review is from: Hotel Transylvania - Nintendo 3DS (Video Game)
I really wanted to give this game 5 stars however some of my family members found it to repetitive. Hotel Transylvania is a fun game for the preteen and early teen to play and us adults that don't have loads of time to learn a game and love simple easy to learn games. I found the graphics to be very good and the game itself is very easy to learn. Anyone can pretty much just sit down and play this right out of the box. It is a standard right and left game much like Mario or Donkey Kong and I have no problems with these games, in fact they are my favorite types of platforms. I find them fun and engaging however others might consider this a negative.

The game features Mavis as she travels around the hotel performing tasks for her father, Count Dracula, and other relatives and hotel visitors. Hotel Transylvania is rated for 10+ but I would say that anyone 8 or older could play this game. The mild violence in the game is just that, very cartoon like and nothing graphic. If not for the repetitive nature of the game, this would be a great game to play due to the great graphics and ease of play. My family and I gave this game a 4 star review.

4.0 out of 5 stars Took me 5 hours to beat, February 8, 2013
This review is from: Hotel Transylvania - Nintendo 3DS (Video Game)
I love video games. I grew up on NES and N64 and I will murder anyone in Golden Eye on planet earth. That being said it still took me over 5 hours to beat this game. Its perfect for kids as it starts off pretty easy. graphics are great. 3D is cool. music rocks. gameplay is smooth. i was really surprised at this game just figuring its another movie game so it sucks. thats not the case at all. my 7 year old girl plays this all the time and shes 71% through the game. follows the movie to a T which is strange. i would recomend this to any boy or girl 6-12 kids older than that are going to look at it like a kids game, because it is. hope that helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, cute and exciting, January 26, 2013
This review is from: Hotel Transylvania - Nintendo 3DS (Video Game)
My 6 year old daughter loves this game. It's one of her favorite movies and she loves to see these characters get into trouble. Easy for kids and nothing too scary or anything. She always has tons of fun playing. I can't say much about the 3D aspect because we don't let her use the 3D function (she's too young) but she loves it anyway.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, May 17, 2013
This review is from: Hotel Transylvania - Nintendo 3DS (Video Game)
I really like this game. Its fun and still hard enough to last for a few hours. Mom is glad.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 8, 2014
i like it

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth buying, January 24, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Video Game, March 4, 2013
This review is from: Hotel Transylvania - Nintendo 3DS (Video Game)
This was the perfect gift. It is has certain level of difficulty so it keeps children entertained for a long time. We got it in perfect condition and rapidly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for my granddaughter, she loves it., December 31, 2012
This review is from: Hotel Transylvania - Nintendo 3DS (Video Game)
Bought this product because my granddaughter is a fan of the movie. It was all I expected it to be. The product was delivered on time and was in "New" condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent and addictive !!, December 27, 2012
This review is from: Hotel Transylvania - Nintendo 3DS (Video Game)
It's a great way to spend your time when you don't know what to do! Totally recommended for all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun game, January 20, 2013
This review is from: Hotel Transylvania - Nintendo 3DS (Video Game)
My daughter loves this game. It came on time as well. 3D affects are nest your kids will love this.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Hotel Transylvania - Nintendo 3DS
Hotel Transylvania - Nintendo 3DS by Game Mill (Nintendo 3DS)
$19.99 $14.86