5.0 out of 5 stars My new Travel Source Love It
I don't know how I found this app - but once I did I was thrilled.

We were in San Francisco and made a last minute decision to KEEP DRIVING NORTH ! Not something we often do.

We had our dog with us and needed a pet friendly hotel.

This is the best way we found Hotel Tonight a big help.

Frist .... I feel the photos are spot on as...
Published 10 months ago by L. Fortier

2.0 out of 5 stars changed price of room
Published 9 months ago by Steve R

5.0 out of 5 stars My new Travel Source Love It, October 5, 2013
L. Fortier (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HotelTonight - Last Minute Deals on Hotels (App)
I don't know how I found this app - but once I did I was thrilled.

We had our dog with us and needed a pet friendly hotel.

This is the best way we found Hotel Tonight a big help.

Frist .... I feel the photos are spot on as we stayed in one of their hotels.
Once we located a hotel and price ... We THEN called the hotel to confirm Pet Friendly.
(this is a feature I'd love to see available on Hotel Tonight).

When we speak to the hotel - we learn their inventory. At that time we basically know what we will be getting from Hotel Tonight.

If you are OK with Queen Beds this is most often the bed type we've noticed available.

In our case - we discovered our new FAVORITE hotel chain Kimpton - all from seeing the Hotel Tonight photos.
We picked the Portland Monaco and we loved it.
Note: If you have a pet this is POSITIVELY the place to stay when in Portland. They booked a grooming - picked up our dog and returned him.
With GOOD tips to both the groomer and hotel person we paid LESS than we pay our local groomer (we live in Los Angeles)
AND - they baby site your dog ON SITE !!! We were beyond happy ...

Again - found all of this because of Hotel Tonight.

To recap:
Use Hotel Tonight for leads.
Call the hotel (or go read it's rating number on TripAdvisor) - that is a big help.
Then - If you are ok with Queen bed (or a double with two beds) - I'd book with Hotel Tonight with total confidence.

We are King Bed users all the way... So, we used Hotel Tonight to locate a hotel and then called the hotel direct to find the difference in the price and see if they'd be allowing a King room.
In the cities - not likely - as the rates relate to the King vs Queen.

One more note: Before booking any hotel - go on Bed Bug Registry and look that hotel up. We notice that these hotels with the BBR bad rep (who are rebuilding their rep) have a presence on all the discounted room services sites - at times the best discounts! In our own personal life we know someone who stayed at one the TOP and most expensive hotels in California. They left with a "hitch hiker" bed bug. When we looked that hotel up on the BBR we learned they had just had a group of soccer team girls in several rooms and more than HALF the rooms the girls were bitten. Now when we book a hotel ... we ALWAYS go on BBR first to assure there are no recent reports - and that any old reports show that the Hotel behaved responsibly. You'd be amazed at the big Hotels that simply deny it ever happened.

Happy Travels :)

2.0 out of 5 stars changed price of room, November 7, 2013
This review is from: HotelTonight - Last Minute Deals on Hotels (App)
First time user after hearing ad on the radio. I selected Hotel Property with displayed rate and then clicked book room. I input my credit card information. When asked to confirm my booking, I got a message that the rate at the property "may" have changed. No definition of up or down, no price, just changed. My message left my screen and I again hit confirm my booking. To my surprise I saw a reciept at a higher rate than advertised moments before. Was this just chance or bait and switch? I called customer service. They explained the property raised the rate during my booking process. Really, during the 60 seconds it took me to enter my information, they raised the rate mid transaction? They offered my a $25 credit on my next booking, which I now know I can get with multiple promo codes available. I stated I wanted the orginal rate or my room cancelled. Although the supervisor refused to speak to me directly, they finally claimed they will credit my card the difference. We shall see. Not a good experience.

1.0 out of 5 stars no deals, April 25, 2013
This review is from: HotelTonight - Last Minute Deals on Hotels (App)
Very limited locations. No great deals. Very Limited selection. Give it a try and see for yourself. Nothing to loose.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay away!, February 26, 2013
This review is from: HotelTonight - Last Minute Deals on Hotels (App)
Hotel Tonight is a great idea, however they do not accurately advertise the hotel properties. We are paying just under $200/night for a hotel they classified as "luxury" and I would classify as "basic" at best. Horrible over-priced hotel. Crap furniture, the noisiest A/C unit I've ever experienced, room overlooking highway, 60's decor. $15/day "resort fee." This is no resort. Of course when you book the room with Hotel Tonight the cost is non-refundable. Never again would I use this app. Beware!!

4.0 out of 5 stars got a 3 & a half star hotel for $85., August 26, 2011
This review is from: HotelTonight - Last Minute Deals on Hotels (App)
good deals... the only way to get cheaper rooms is by the "name ur own price" feature on priceline.com. this is alot quicker and less complicated

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Deals, April 27, 2013
This review is from: HotelTonight - Last Minute Deals on Hotels (App)
We've used this on several occasions, and have been pleased every time! All rooms have been ones that we would stay in again.

5.0 out of 5 stars extremely useful, March 6, 2013
This review is from: HotelTonight - Last Minute Deals on Hotels (App)
I thought this app would be gimmicky but unsurprisingly innovative and useful. The similar hotels may appear in the results but it doesn't take away from the great deals provided.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, September 5, 2013
This review is from: HotelTonight - Last Minute Deals on Hotels (App)
Might be good for travels to large cities. I really have no use for it. I had thought it might also cover small towns.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great deals- did better on other sites, August 29, 2013
This review is from: HotelTonight - Last Minute Deals on Hotels (App)
I didn't find the prices all that good- hotels were not really dealing or hoping that you would take the room off their hands

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for last minute change of plans, March 10, 2013
This review is from: HotelTonight - Last Minute Deals on Hotels (App)
It will be even better as new cities are added. Personally, I would love to see more hotels in Europe.

Rate and Discover Movies