4.0 out of 5 stars Tight fit, but it works.
Published on September 17, 2010 by DuckyofDoom

1.0 out of 5 stars New IPOD Shuffle 2nd Generation Charging Dock
This item is garbage. Looks nice but obviously very cheap. It did not work upon arrival and now I have to waste my time returning it and writing a review so you don't have to waste your time (or money) either.
Published on February 23, 2011 by online_customer

1.0 out of 5 stars New IPOD Shuffle 2nd Generation Charging Dock, February 23, 2011
This review is from: Hotsync & Charging Dock for Apple iPod Shuffle 2nd Generation (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Ruined my ipod, September 4, 2010
Plugging my ipod into this was good. Unplugging it pulled the entire bottom part off my ipod, ruining it. Don't buy this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Freezes up my computer!!!!!, February 20, 2011
Boos mom (New Mexico USA) - See all my reviews
Got this because lets face it who want to pay APPLE $27 for a replacement charger. Well you get what you pay for cuz the stupid thing freezes up my computer. I have two ipod shuffles. It seems to like one of them because it will charge it sssssssssssslllooowwwllyy the other one it basicly gives the bird to and won't do anything beside freeze up the computer. What a pain in the back side.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tight fit, but it works., September 17, 2010
I got this charger for 2 reasons, one my other one was demolished, the other cause I'm on a budget. When I first tried to dock it, it wouldn't work. Well after about an hour and a half of troublshooting I got it working. Apparently it would charge on my wall outlet adapter but not on my pc. Another words my Ipod shuffle was dead for awhile. For a second I thought I got a faulty charger but turns out I was proven wrong, for the better.

My only complaint is that it does have a really tight fit. How you rip the bottom out I have no idea, cause that would require massive amounts of man handling. Other than that the charger works just dandy. If you need a new charger and wanna save maybe 10, 15 bucks, this is the way to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Ipod Charger, July 23, 2010
I just received this charger and data connector for the Ipod shuffle. It works perfectly and you can not complain about the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars I-pod shuffle, May 24, 2011
Unfortunately this charger does not work for my Ipod shuffle, I have not returned it since I thought that it was not worth paying for the mail as it was only $4+. I actually ended up buying a charger from Apple, unfortunately it was $30, big difference ): Oh well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Never received!!!!!!Rip Off!!!!!, November 10, 2010
I ordered this item appx 2 months ago from this seller and never got it, I wouldn't waste my money, Seller please give me the item or refund the item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, March 29, 2013
Works just like the original product that came with my ipod for half the price. Couldn't find a better deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works with my 2nd Gen Shuffle, March 3, 2013
pinktech (New Hampshire) - See all my reviews
It charges and synchs with iTunes as advertised. Was a $5 gamble -- if it didn't work, I would have bought a new Shuffle. Now with the $45 not spent, I can buy more music to keep the gym interesting.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Charges, February 19, 2013
So this works really well Its not like the official one but it works nice and it gets the job done.