Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 3, 2015
A very tragical yet realistic coming of age film. Dakota Fanning shows her extraordinary acting skills, extremely amazing considering her age.
on December 11, 2014
I have mixed feelings about this movie, but I got what I paid for and have no complaints.
on September 19, 2014
The first copy I received was excellent up to a certain part of the movie. Amazon replaced it but the second and third copies failed at the same point. Obviously, the manufacturer used a bad copy or had a bad machine to reproduce them. I gave up and bought the DVD copy.
on May 31, 2012
I love southern gothic (like Cormac McCarthy's "Suttree") but this film is missing it's only crucial ingredient...truth. The symbolism is very clumsy and the adults hopelessly stereotyped. Like Bjork's "Dancer In The Dark" it had me and then it lost me in an ocean of self-indulgent bitterness.
on January 14, 2011
If you watch this movie with perverted eyes, you will see perversion. But it's really a story of how we all grow up. It's very difficult to comment on a movie that some would view as very controversial. I just think it is how we got to where we are today. Making what could be the simple life she lived, into a paranoid life that we live. Dakota Fanning was brilliant.... as always!!
on January 21, 2011
Beware buyers this blu-ray disc will not play. It cannot be read for some mysterious reason. Perhaps censorship? Fool me twice Amazon? Never again.