Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: House of Anubis: Season 1 (5 Discs)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: DVD|Change

VINE VOICEon March 4, 2014
My 2 daughters, who were 9yr and 11yr at the time, and I actually started watching this show when it first premiered on Nickelodeon. We quickly started looking forward to each new episode that they started having every night during the week. For anyone who is not familiar with House of Anubis, it is about an American teen, Nina, who joins a group of students at a British boarding school where upon arrival one of the students has already been suspected missing. The school is run by a creepy caretaker who keeps a stuffed raven as his pet. The missing student's friend Patricia immediately suspects Nina has something to do with it. Nina meets an old lady who claimed she use to live at the Anubis house and she gives Nina a locket and tells her to guard it and that there is a treasure hidden in the house. Nina confides in a select few of the group of students and they see that the locket has powers and they have to figure out clues to the treasure. They form a group called Sibuna. The series ran for 3 seasons. My daughters and I never missed an episode. In my opinion it keeps you always wanting to find out what happens next. The show is only a half hour long and with commercials even less. The dvd's are great they play one episode after another without commercials with the opening and closing credits dividing each episode. This dvd set is the whole of Season 1. I highly recommend this dvd for any House of Anubis fan.
on February 8, 2014
I've been waiting for this series to be released in the R1 DVD format for awhile now. It's a much better deal than buying the episodes on something like itunes. I'm not going to really talk about the series itself, if you want to know the plot go on wiki, all I'm going to say about the series is I think it's fantastic. Anyway on to the box set itself, for one it's packaged nicely, all 5 discs fit in a stranded DVD case. The cover features a nice picture and the back of the case looks good as well. The only problem I have is that the menus are very boring. On all five discs you get the same menu with the DVD cover and a play all or pick an episode button. There are no special features at all. Other than that it has all the episodes and it's at a good price
on October 16, 2015
I used to watch some of the first season of House of Anubis when it played on tv. Then, when I went back to college, I finished watching the whole season! I couldn't stop watching because the plot was really interesting. Even as a 21 year old I enjoyed watching the shenanigans and mysteries, the adventure and the drama, that unfolded in the house. I really love that there are a lot of Egyptian references, too! My whole family loved this show including my then 6 year old brother, 13 year old sister, and 19 year old sister. I bought this dvd version because I can't find the episodes anywhere and if you were to buy each episode online it would add up to be a lot more than this set. I can't wait to rewatch it with my family! Definitely a must have to your dvd collection if you're into this kind of stuff! Also, the characters aren't flat; they all have unique personalities with a lot to offer in the show. There are enough different things going on to make you appreciate every character and what they go through, not just the main character Nina.
on February 2, 2014
This is a show that I believe all children, teenagers, and even parents will like. It has all the aspects a show must have, and it avoids everything other shows doesn't like drugs or alcohol, etc.
on January 9, 2014
So glad to finally find this series on DVD, now I can delete all the episodes for season 1 & 2 from my DVR! Can't wait for season 3 and the mini movie to come out on DVD in the US region!!!
on June 25, 2014
this is exactly what it promises you are getting the show on five disks all nicely packaged low price high quality i have not finished watching it but what i have gone through has been just as i remember.
on January 30, 2014
My son loves House of Anubis,but we no longer receive it on ou cable channels.He was so excited that I found it on Amazon!
Fast service,unbelievable price!
Thanks so much. paulad11309@aol.com
on November 12, 2014
One of my favorite shows of all time. I never have to worry about what my kids will see while watching it. Its highly entertaining and fun to watch.
on December 11, 2015
Great Series -it would be nice if they sold each season in a box but after season 1 they break down DVD to Season part 1 and 2. Somewhat annoying.
on January 21, 2014
I love this show and I have been searching for this for months and only on amazon was I able to get it. great price for 5 discs as well.